Professional Services Consultant Intern
Your day would include:
- Translating functional specifications into solutions
- Writing custom reports and dashboards using basic FrontScript (SAS-like) and SQL
- Document and archive configuration work for future reference
- Support application testing and data reconciliation activities
If you see yourself doing these activities, then you probably are:
- Close to or recently graduated from FON, Faculty of Economics or related fields
- Fully proficient in written/spoken English
- Highly skilled in using and adoption of new Software and technologies
Our interns said:
Andrea L: We were introduced to the field of alternative investment and were able to learn a lot. The best part of working here is a friendly environment with coworkers that are always willing to help. This internship is a great chance to gain many interpersonal and technical skills.
Anja Dj: This internship is a great opportunity to gain knowledge about private equity industry as well experience on a real projects. We would definitely recommend this internship to other students as a great starting point for the future career path and progress.
BlackRock’s purpose is to help more and more people experience financial well-being. As a fiduciary to investors and a leading provider of financial technology, our clients turn to us for the solutions they need when planning for their most important goals. As of December 31, 2019, the firm managed approximately $7.43 trillion in assets on behalf of investors worldwide.
For additional information on BlackRock, please visit www.blackrock.com/corporate | Twitter: @blackrock |
Blog: www.blackrockblog.com | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/blackrock
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest or conviction records in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.
Deadline for applications: 20.03.2020.