Azenda PTY LTY is looking for a Professional writer to join our growing team - Work from Home opportunity
- Work Full-time from the comfort of your own home (8 hours per day). Work will require an early start ie: 7am Serbian Time, to coincide with our Australian timezone.
- Azenda PTY LTD is only looking for applicants seeking ongoing, long term employment. This role is not project based and we look for an ongoing commitment. The Writer will be predominantly responsible for creating professional resumes, cover letters and other documents for applicants in Australia.
- An excellent level of written English is essential to be successful in this role.
- All applicants will be provided with complete training on how to write resumes and cover letters, in line with Australian Standards.
- Writers will also be required to write selection criteria for government submissions (all training provided on how to do this).
Your daily responsibilities would include:
- Creation of quality resumes customised by industry, career level, years of experience and tailored to specific roles
- Creation of other quality documents (ie: Government Submissions, Cover Letters and Selection Criteria)
- Showcasing results and achievements from rich content gathered from applicants
- Create compelling summaries that engage hiring audience to read more
- Identify keywords and phrasing strategies that push resumes to the top of the lists for hiring professionals and applicant screening systems
QUALIFICATIONS and COMPETENCIES required for this role:
- Excellent in written and spoken English
- A degree qualification (complete) in any discipline
- Higher Education (ie: Masters/Phd) is essential
- High-level business communication skills
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Word
- Keen eye for detail
- Typing accuracy and proofreading skills
- Overall writing style flexibility
Azenda PTY LTD
- Australija, Perth, Western Australia, Suite 7, Level 1, 52 Davidson Terrace Joondalup