Learnlight is an EdTech company that provides language, intercultural and soft skills training to leading companies and organizations around the world. We deliver blended virtual, blended face-to-face, and digital solutions to 100,000+ learners in 1500+ clients across 150+ countries. We specialize in the digital transformation of learning programs and the empowerment of talent to excel in an increasingly complex global environment.
The Program Management Team is responsible for successfully managing the life-cycle of training requirements with our clients and to ensure high quality of program set up and training delivery. They need to have ongoing communication with key client decision makers and learners through the duration of training and co-ordinate with the other Learnlight teams to assure we meet and exceed training objectives.
The tasks involved are in the following areas:
- Implementation and management of courses.
- Providing learner/customer support.
- Using the Learnlight platform to manage courses.
- Reporting on key performance metrics.
- Supporting the team and the wider business with other administrative tasks.
- Internal Support and Reporting.
Implementation and management of course
- Understanding program requirements, conditions and policies agreed with the client.
- Identifying key client tasks to prioritise.
- Planning, implementing, and supervising the necessary measures for the beginning and end of Programs.
- Being the main point of contact for the client (HR department) and provide ongoing communication.
- Analysis of student level, needs and availabilities.
- Monitor success criteria for courses and implement corrective actions.
- Providing support to our sales team to maximise opportunities with clients and maintain a successful relationship.
- Being communicative with learners.
- Showing empathy with learners.
- Provide ongoing learner support through their program.
Use of internal platform and tools
- Demonstrate agility and autonomy with the general use of our internal Platform.
- Be meticulous in keeping the information updated in our internal Platform.
- Develop knowledge of the different functions of our internal Platform.
- Show agility and autonomy with the general use of the internal database of the company.
- Be collaborative in giving feedback about the platform and proposing changes.
- Develop competence in using the Program Management SharePoint site.
- Report on ongoing key Management Information.
- Generate key reports with accurate information and according to the general template.
- Deliver reports in a timely manner.
- Provide pro-active support for any challenges in reports.
- Management of other type of admin documents (signature sheets, subsidise documents, etc...)
- Review of billing attachments with their respective invoices.
Internal Support and Reporting
- Provide ongoing support to the Regional Manager in terms of reporting.
- Be committed, help the team and demonstrate proactivity in making tasks more efficient.
- Strong organizational skills with demonstrated administrative professionalism and responsiveness.
- Proactive with a team spirit who thrives under pressure.
- Excellent time-management skills.
- Excellent communication skills, including ability to have difficult conversations where needed.
- Courtesy and kindness in dealing with our clients and learners.
- C2 level of Spanish
- C1 or higher level of English
- Advanced level of MS Office and related tools, proactive approach to learning new systems
- People-Powered Culture: We have a flat, modern, meritocratic culture that values enthusiasm, initiative and commitment above all else.
- Flexible Working: Learnlight is a fully distributed virtual business with staff in 30+ countries and offices in 9 European cities, so you get to choose where you work.
- Learning & Development: Personalized language and soft skills training; ongoing professional development talks and masterclasses; frequent coaching and constructive feedback.
- Diversity & Inclusion: Learnlight fosters an open, positive, and diverse community which welcomes talent regardless of gender, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or disability.
- Community Events: We offer a range of social events including Virtual Drinks, Book Club, Tea Time, and in-person departmental and All Company meetups.
- Location: Home-based/Remote/Virtual
- Schedule: +/-2-3 hours of European time zones
- Contract: Full-time
- Španija, Inostranstvo, Glorieta de Quevedo, 9. 6ta Planta