Innovation Roundtable®, the leading network in Europe for innovation executives in large firms, is looking for a new colleague for the role of Program Manager (Remote position- Serbia).
Would you like to work for the leading international network of innovation managers? Would you enjoy interacting with innovation/HR/marketing executives from multinational companies around the world? How about creating and organizing conference programs for them?
Join our Innovation Team and make a difference by shaping the future Innovation Roundtable® events.
Who are we?
We are a team of international, enthusiastic and passionate people based in Copenhagen. Every year we organize a range of conferences with 150-200 attendees on various innovation management, and more recently HR and marketing topics in Europe, China and USA as well as an annual Innovation Roundtable® Summit in Copenhagen attended by 700 corporate innovators, the world’s largest gathering of its kind.
What is the job about?
You will be involved in speaker scouting, evaluation, and communication for innovation/HR/marketing conferences around the world. Your passion for innovation/HR/marketing and a (growing) knowledge of innovation/HR/marketing practices will be used to:
- Work with the Program Director and the CEO on speaker scouting and selection
- Take charge over selected event agendas
- Communicate with our speakers via emails and short phone calls
- Follow current innovation/HR/marketing trends and assure our workshops focus on relevant topics
- Identify new ways of strengthening our business and help us develop in new, meaningful directions
- Work closely with our team of speaker scouts
- Facilitate relevant connections by engaging our community to work together on tangible collaboration opportunities and shared topics of interest in innovation management/HR/marketing
- Run interviews with leaders of industry
What do we offer?
This is a unique and challenging job where you will have every opportunity to develop your skills and your understanding of innovation/HR/marketing in large firms throughout Europe, Asia and the USA. This job will provide you with:
- Extensive learning experience on innovation management/HR/marketing within multinational firms
- A high level of responsibility (and accountability) from the get-go
- A mix of teamwork and independence
- Communication with high-level innovation/HR/marketing executives and senior managers in the top 1 billion Euro/Dollar firms
- Opportunity to use your theoretical knowledge about innovation/HR/marketing in practice
- Fun and friendly work environment
- Full-time employment in accordance with Serbian Law
What do you need to do this job well?
You need to be willing to constantly learn, improve, and take charge. Other, necessary skills are:
- Vision and strategic mindset
- Sharp analytical approach to solving challenges
- Self-motivation and ability to work independently as well as being a team player
- Attention to detail
- Excellent speaking and writing skills in English (native or near-native level)
- Outstanding communication and interaction skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Research, assessment and interviewing related experiences are a plus
- Understanding of innovation/HR/marketing in large firms (ideally a Masters in the respective fields) is a plus
- Excellent academic achievements (“best in class” top performer) or other outstanding achievements is a plus
We screen applications continuously, so please apply as soon as possible.
Innovation Roundtable is an events company based in Copenhagen which facilitates links between innovation managers, in a setting where they can learn about best practices from executive speakers, discuss selected innovation topics, and share experiences with peers. We are a team of international, enthusiastic and passionate people who work from all over the world. Every year we organize a range of conferences with 150-200 attendees on various innovation management topics in Europe, China and USA…Više o poslodavcu