Program Manager for Corporate Innovation Conferences
Innovation Roundtable ApS, Copenhagen
Position open exclusively to candidates with exceptional English language skills
Perfect opportunity for anyone who wants to work for the leading international network of innovation managers and get the opportunity to interact with innovation executives from multinational companies around the world by creating and organizing conference programs for them.
Who are we?
Innovation Roundtable® is the leading network for innovation executives in large multinational firms.
We are a team of international, enthusiastic and passionate people based in Copenhagen. Every year we organize a range of conferences with 150-200 attendees on various innovation management topics in Europe, China and USA as well as an annual Innovation Roundtable® Summit in Copenhagen attended by 700 corporate innovators, the world’s largest gathering of its kind.
You can learn more about our many conferences and the Summit here:
Innovation Roundtable Events & Innovation Roundtable Summit.
What is the job?
Your main task will be to evaluate speaker for innovation conferences around the world. You will also communicate with them on an everyday basis.
Your (growing) knowledge of innovation practices will be used to:
- Work with the Program Director and the CEO on speaker selection and event agendas
- Identify engaging and current topics for our workshops
- Conduct best practice research on selected innovation topics, e.g. business model innovation, culture of innovation & entrepreneurship, lean startup, innovation in ecosystems, digital innovation, startup collaboration, design thinking etc.
- Identify new ways of for strengthening our business as well as developing it in new meaningful directions
What do you need to do this job well?
- Understanding of innovation in large firms – ideally a Masters (or PhD) in innovation and/or a background in innovation, or the ability to very quickly get up to speed
- Excellent academic achievements (“best in class” top performer) or other extraordinary accomplishments
- Vision and strategic mindset
- True passion for innovation in large firms
- Sharp analytical approach to solving challenges
- Self-motivation and a strive to make a difference
- Attention to detail
- Excellent writing skills in English
- Ability to work independently
- Outstanding communication skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit
What do we offer?
This is a unique and challenging job where you will have every opportunity to develop your skills and your understanding of innovation management in large firms throughout Europe, Asia and the USA. You will gain:
- Extensive learning experience on innovation management within multinational firms
- A high level of responsibility from the get-go
- A mix of teamwork and independence
- Experience in communication with high-level innovation executives and senior managers in the top 1 billion Euro firms
- Opportunity to use your theoretical knowledge about innovation in interaction with practitioners and in developing programs
- Ability to work remotely
We screen applications continuously, so please apply as soon as possible. Make sure to include both your CV and your Motivation Letter
Send us your CV, motivation letter and your grade list electronically.
Deadline for applications: 30.01.2019.