Joorney is a business plan writing company that focuses heavily on specific purpose business writing and financial forecasting, rather than on all-around, comprehensive consulting services. The overwhelming majority of the company’s services are provided to clients operating or aiming to operate in the North American markets.
Locally, the Belgrade team consists of about 30 people, and is looking to make a vital step forward and be ready to grow exponentially in terms of manpower. We are looking for a Project Manager Assistant to help us in our growth. If you are detail-oriented, organized, and thorough person with some work experience related to organization and coordination, we offer an opportunity for you to grow together with our team.
- Review business plans in detail to ensure that the documents include relevant and accurate information
- Suggest any necessary changes to be made in order to ensure that the documents are complete
- Prepare email drafts, create reports, and conduct minor research, as per need
- Organize and prioritize Project Manager’s agenda and daily activities such as meetings, calls, emails and communication with clients
- Performs regular follow-up with clients and supports Project Manager in all CRM activities
- Performs daily follow-up on project progress, collects status information and in case of any possible risks informs Project Manager
- Completing any tasks assigned by the Project Manager in an efficient and timely manner
- Advanced written and spoken English language skills are required
- Intermediate Spanish and/or Portuguese, French, Chinese language skills are a plus [the candidate will need to communicate with clients and review the documents in Spanish, Portuguese, French, Chinese and English on regular basis]
- High attention to details
- Task oriented and reliable
- At least one year of work experience
- Good communication skills
- Advanced Microsoft Word skills
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Economics or related fields
- Full-time office job
- Increasing number of remote days, starting from 6 months of employment
- A very dynamic, international business environment
- Private health insurance as an added benefit after 6 months
- Flexible work hours [beginning of each work day between 11h and 13h], no work on weekends
- Comprehensive training and many opportunities for on-the-job learning
You have to submit both your resume and your cover letter in English language as a part of your application in order to be considered. Additional documentation is welcome, but is not mandatory and does not have to be in English. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Joorney Business Plans is an American business plan writing company headquartered in Miami, Florida. The company provides a wide variety of business plan writing services for companies of all sizes, as well as for current and future company owners and executives.
Our business is continuously growing ... Saznajte više
- FLEXIBLE START
- ICT APPLICATIONS
- OFFICE LOCATION
- SALARY PROGRESSION BASED ON PERFORMANCES
- PRIVATE HEALTH INSURANCE
- INCREASING NUMBER OF REMOTE DAYS