Databox, a fast-growing, profitable Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company that helps other companies analyze, report and improve their performance, is seeking to hire a Project Manager to join our Revenue Operations Team.
You’ll work closely with the Databox management team to identify opportunities for performance improvements, plan out projects, collaborate with stakeholders to execute and adapt project plans, report on project progress and results, devise solutions to obstacles, and ensure our projects drive performance improvements.
As a member of our Revenue Operations team, you’ll manage and execute cross-functional projects to support all of our go-to-market teams, including Sales Development, Sales, Support, Marketing, Customer Onboarding, and Account Management. The Revenue Operations team consists of business analysts, systems analysts, project managers, and trainers that support the growth and efficient operation of our customer-facing teams. As project manager, your job will be to run projects to improve our teams’ effectiveness and efficiency, so the different department leaders we support can focus on managing people and processes.
Examples of important projects could include:
- Devising ways that our sales team can better leverage our free trial to secure more annual payments from new customers.
- Leveraging our customer score to help different teams impact product usage and retention.
- Evaluating different software tools to help us better deliver personalized marketing messages to different groups of customers.
- Working with go-to-market leaders across sales, support, and marketing to identify and document issues that are preventing us from hitting targets or executing key plans.
- Fleshing out project briefs and plans for said issues, as well as improvement opportunities.
- Analyzing data (or working with analysts to analyze data) and devising experiments to validate the potential impact of key projects.
- Helping management prioritize projects using the ICE framework (Impact, Confidence, Effort).
- Ensuring the execution of projects by executing tasks yourself, collaborating with others to execute them, or ensuring that others execute them on time.
- Adapting plans based on what we learn as we execute or based on timelines shifting.
- Reporting out progress and results from projects.
Skills & Experience
- Excellent English speaking and writing skills.
- 2+ years experience in an analyst or project management role.
- Project management certification is a huge plus.
- Experience supporting marketing, customer support, account management, and/or sales organizations, ideally in a B2B software company.
Databox is a high-growth company with customers all over the world. The right person for the role will be eager to continue learning and advancing their career as they help drive the growth of the company.
Location: We are looking for the best possible in the world, regardless of location. So, this position is an opportunity to work in a high-growth company with a flexible schedule and location. Our team is distributed globally across several continents with concentrations of team members in Slovenia (Ptuj & Ljubljana), Serbia (Novi Sad & Belgrade), and across the US (PA, MA, CT, & TX).
- Sjedinjene Američke Države, Boston, 6 Liberty Square