(Sports Betting Department)
IGT Belgrade Branch (www.igt.com) is a company for software development and implementation. We are part of IGT Group, the World’s leading End-to-End Gaming and Lottery Company. IGT Belgrade branch provides Sports betting solutions, Gaming and Lottery products for commercial casino markets, distributed government-sponsored markets and interactive (online) markets. Our branch in Belgrade has 250+ employees and it’s located at Business Center Usce with team offices with great views.
What you’ll do:
- Manage software delivery projects in efficient and organized manner
- Facilitate definition of project requirements, scope, goals and deliverables
- Project planning, progress tracking, risk mitigation, change management
- Communication with key stakeholders
- Experience in IT industry of at least 3 years
- Experience in leading software projects (as a Technical Lead or Project Manager)
- Excellent English oral and written skills
- Great organizational skills
- Great communication skills (well-developed interpersonal skills and intra-team communication)
- Ability to travel abroad on short notice
Nice to have (nonessential):
- Experience with agile software development methodologies
- Experience with issue tracking and collaboration tools (Jira/Confluence)
- Experience in software development
The way we work:
- Our mission is to continually develop our product to meet and exceed customer expectations and provide timely, consistently high quality and professional IT support at every customer contact.
What we offer:
- Very competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Private health insurance for the whole family
- Career development in a stable environment (projects planned for several years in advance)
- Opportunity to work with a great development team with huge experience in technology and industry, in a friendly environment
- Well-connected office location with global offices in UK, Italy and United States
Our recruitment process:
- CV review
- Face-to-face interview (At least one part of the interview will be conducted in English)
- Candidates who successfully complete both steps are eligible to pass to the final round
- Usually the whole process lasts 2 weeks – we’ll keep you updated on each stage!
Please send your CV electronically.
Deadline for applications: 19.03.2019.