Who are we?
Innovation Roundtable is the leading network for innovation executives in large multinational companies. We organize corporate-only events on various innovation management, and more recently, HR and marketing topics, hosted by companies in Europe, the US, and China, as well as our Summit in Copenhagen attended by 700 corporate innovators, the world’s largest gathering of its kind.
We are a team of international, enthusiastic, and passionate people who love to take things into our own hands. We are now looking for a new, energetic colleague to join the Events and Multimedia team.
What is the job?
You will support the preparation and execution of our events and take part in several of them (approx. 30-40 days of travel per year across Europe, the US, and China). You will be involved in a variety of tasks between events, especially in the planning processes and implementation of event technology for our events - including registration, data, websites, and event mobile app – and lead some of those tasks over time.
You will be a part of the team that is in charge of:
- Managing member and attendee communications such as save-the-dates, invitations, registration, confirmations, etc.
- Database management to ensure consistency of information, accurate data, inputting when required, generating lists upon request
- Organizing data and contents for our event app
- Assisting attendees with registrations and other event-related queries
- Preparing and managing AV and tech equipment for and during our events
- Ensuring our websites are updated, and managing CMS (WordPress, Drupal, and registration systems)
- Assisting with the creation of presentations during events and other informational materials
- Working with event managers/coordinators on overall program logistics, production, and implementation
- Supporting the operations and development of our online network (incl. content and data organization, liaising with developers, monitoring issues, supporting users)
- Working with our graphic designers to prepare graphical material to communicate our offering to members and attendees
- Other ad hoc tasks and projects related to event promotion and production
What do you need to do this job well?
To succeed in this role, you need to have:
- Tech-savviness and willingness to adopt and embrace new technologies
- Strong Microsoft Office skills - particularly Excel, PowerPoint, mail merge
- Passion for events (and ideally previous experience)
- Strong customer experience focus
- Attention to detail and business acumen
- Ability to coordinate and manage multiple activities
- Quick problem-solving skills and a can-do attitude
- Ability to travel
- Flexibility and ability to work in fast-paced environments
- Ability to work with remote teams
- Experience with CMS and graphic design is a plus
- Excellent English skills
What do we offer?
- An opportunity to get a wide experience within event management and event tech fields
- A key role in the successful planning and execution of our events in different countries
- Hands-on experience with event management and related tools
- An opportunity to engage in the development of our online platform and digital solutions
- High level of responsibility from the get-go
- A chance to enhance your skillset by working with a variety of technical and non-technical tasks and applications
- International and fun work environment
- Full-time employment in accordance with Serbian Law
We review applications continuously, so apply as soon as possible.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Innovation Roundtable is an events company based in Copenhagen which facilitates links between innovation managers, in a setting where they can learn about best practices from executive speakers, discuss selected innovation topics, and share experiences with peers. We are a team of international, enthusiastic and passionate people who work from all over the world. Every year we organize a range of conferences with 150-200 attendees on various innovation management topics in Europe, China and USA…Više o poslodavcu