Chemgineering is an international Consulting and Engineering service provider located in Switzerland, Germany, Austria, Spain, Poland, Mexico and Serbia. We are specialized to create efficient workflows and realizing high tech projects for the various areas of the life science industries like Pharma, Biotech, Fine Chemicals, Medical Devices, Food and Consumer Care and Cosmetics.
For our Branch Office in Belgrade, Serbia, Chemgineering International d.o.o. which takes care for worldwide Design and Construction project, we are seeking for a highly motivated and experienced
Project Manager (m/f/d)
- Ability to demonstrate a higher level of familiarity with the project life cycle.
- Collaborating with management and functional groups in order to ensure proper planning of design and execution activities and priorities.
- Identifying and implementing measurements to increase efficiency.
- Working on the development and implementation of internal operating procedures and work instructions.
- Coordinating project activities, preparation of bids and contracts, working on marketing and sales of design services as well as services for the execution of works.
- Defining the project tasks and monitoring the project activities on the project according to the given tasks and according to the established dynamics.
- Coordinating and participating in the development of tenders, the collection of contractor's offers and the selection of the most favourable contractor.
- Participating in the planning of the project, assessing the scope of the design and activities of the works, the necessary people, the tasks and the scope and content of the project documentation.
- Leading engineers and specialists on projects related to the design and execution of works.
- Providing instructions regarding the format and content of the project technical documentation. Coordinating and participating in the execution of works according to the project technical documentation. Coordinating and participating in the control and development of monthly situations.
- Coordinating and participating in expert supervision during the construction, reconstruction, adaptation and rehabilitation of the building.
- Participating in qualification / validation of the designed systems. Reporting to the supervisors on the fulfilment of tasks and the degree of projects execution. Responsible for the implementation of projects.
- Monitoring the development and changes in legislation related to the planning and construction of facilities and implementing it in the domain of their work.
- Higher education, graduated (e.g. MS, dipl.-Ing. or similar) in HVAC / Process / Black Media, Electrical engineering, Faculty of Technology and Metallurgy. (Mašinski fakultet, smerovi: Termotehnika, Termoenergetika, Procesna tehnika, Elektrotehnički Fakultet, Tehnološko-Metalurški Fakultet).
- Experience in design and construction of Pharma / Biotech facilities and in working in a G(x)P environment
- Min. 7 years’ of work experience
- Software-knowledge: Microsoft Project, Primavera, or similar Project management software; Surplus: AutoCAD (MEP) 2D and 3D, Navisworks, MS Office, MS Visio
- High level of organizational and analytical skills.
- Excellent knowledge of legal regulations (laws, regulations, standards and regulations) related to the planning and construction of facilities and for the preparation of project technical documentation (conceptual design, basic design, detail design, execution project, project of the implemented facility and project of preparatory works).
- Ability to work with / in a multidisciplinary team. Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time.
- Decision-making authority
- Must: English
- Additional languages are a plus: German, Russian, others
What we can offer you:
- Being part of an international company with a secure and stabile background
- Involvement in our technical and language training program
- Working with latest technologies, great possibilities for professional development
- Worldwide allocation of our projects, meeting various cultures, working in different environments, possibilities to personal upgrade
- Possibilities to travel to different countries or to work only in our Belgrade office
We are doing cool projects with passion and having fun within a successful company. Today a project in Serbia, tomorrow we welcome a client with „Добрый день“ and on Friday we say goodbye in Greece with “Αντίο”. We are working in various countries, enjoying the contact with different cultures and expending our horizons by getting in touch with people. We are planning your international career and promoting your strengths.
Interested? You recognize yourself in the profile and want to become part of a highly motivated team? Apply for the job just now!
Send us your detailed application, stating your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date, electronically.
Chemgineering International d.o.o.
Chemgineering is an international Consulting and Engineering service provider located in Switzerland, Germany, Austria, Spain, Poland, Mexico and Serbia. We are specialized to create efficient workflows and realizing high tech projects for the various areas of the life science industries like Pharma, Biotech, Fine Chemicals, Medical Devices, Food and Consumer Care and Cosmetics.Više o poslodavcu