PROJECT MANAGER, Location: Serbia, Greece or Saudi Arabia
WHO WE ARE
DECO Engineering is form of several companies specialized in providing Engineering services. At the moment, our projects are located in Serbia, Montenegro, Greece and Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. We are specialized in creating efficient workflows and realizing high tech projects for the various areas of the life science industries like Pharma, Biotech, Fine Chemicals, Medical Devices, Food, Cosmetics...
The Project Manager (PM) will be responsible for coordination and management of construction projects. The PM will coordinate with internal departments, vendors, contractors and designers to complete the project on time and within approved budget.
REQURIMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s Degree in Construction, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
- Proven work experience as a Project Manager in Construction, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering at least 3 years.
- Direct experience in working with subcontractors and/or self-perform work.
- Experience in leading successful project team, including development of employees and maintaining relationships with external entities.
- Ability to read, analyse, and interpret blueprints, building codes, specifications, regulations.
- Software-knowledge: MS Office (advanced excel proficiency is essential), AutoCAD, NavisWorks, Revit.
- Ability to perform calculations necessary to produce or interpret budgets, budget forecasts, discounts, percentages, costs per meter, and other basic algebraic functions.
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills.
- Must be able to make decisions and judgments based on situational analysis. Ability to manage all internal and external relationships in a professional manner.
- Willingness to be on construction site abroad up to 3 months per one business trip.
- 3+ years of Experience in execution of projects for Pharma-/Biotech facilities and G(x)P environment will be seen as an advantage.
- Develop a cost-effective plan and schedule for completion of project following a logical pattern for utilization of all resources (work force, equipment, required subcontractors...).
- Selects and coordinates work of subcontractors working on various phases of the project.
- Oversee performance of all trade contractors and review architectural and engineering drawings to make sure that all specifications and regulations are being followed.
- Supervises assistant managers, reviews their reports, checks on any reported difficulties, and corrects any safety violations or other reported deficiencies.
- Tracks and controls construction schedule and associated costs to achieve completion of project within time and monies allocated.
- Reports to owners and regional manager about progress and any necessary modifications of plans that seem indicated.
- Participating in preconstruction process and contract development.
- Organize development of a schedule, project site logistics plan and reporting for project.
- Oversee the pay request process, monitor project costs and job cost report.
- Analyse and forecast quarterly total cost projection reports.
- Monitoring and training of all personnel associated with assigned project(s).
- Monitor project labour.
- Implement applicable HSE procedure.
- Lead the project’s quality process.
- Develop, schedule and lead project close-out processes.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with vendors, subcontractors and owners.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Outstanding opportunities for personal and professional growth.
- Safe and pleasant working atmosphere.
- A very dynamic, international business environment.
- Bonuses and rewards for outstanding performance.
- Work on interesting projects.
- Stable company with excellent growth.
If you’re interested in this position, you can submit detailed resume, your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date as a part of your application in order to be considered. Only few chosen candidates will be contacted.
DECO doo Vrnjačka Banja, privredno društ
- Srbija, Vrnjačka Banja, Darinke Čavdarević 14
- PIB: 102018518
- Matični broj: 17445596