We are a professional 3D animation company that is looking for a proficient Project Manager. The Project Manager will follow project standards within established deadlines and at defined scopes to ensure projects are completed according to our internal and client's standards. The work will mainly include medical, vehicular accident, and personal injury animations and illustrations. You will be on a one-month trial period where you will spend time training and learning everything necessary to do this line of work.
- Analyze clients' scope and requests and create detailed instructions for the animation team to implement into the final product.
- Work closely with project animators and ensure that all projects are delivered successfully and on time.
- Overcome issues and problems identified throughout the project creatively and practically.
- Produce high-quality documentation and plans.
- Ability to meet deadlines. All of our work is oriented around micro and macro deadlines. You must NEVER miss a deadline.
- We require you to work within 7 AM - 6 PM CDT. We are an American company, and we all must work in the same time zone.
- We require that you ONLY work for us. We are going to be giving you a lot of work that requires time and commitment.
- We are looking for a person that is willing to commit to our company long-term.
- Clearly and quickly respond to messages from our animation team to keep the projects moving and on track.
- Analyze information, visualize concepts, and solve problems by making sensible and data-driven decisions.
- Analyze financial aspects of current projects and forecast future tasks and projects.
- Explain technical information in non-technical terms.
- Manage multiple activities/projects, anticipate issues, and propose solutions.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English – written and spoken.
- Excellent work ethic and leadership skills.
- Strong desire to learn, experience new challenges, and grow into positions of increasing responsibility.
What do we offer:
- Fully paid training
- A fast-growing team that is full of experienced, intelligent, and helpful people.
- Opportunity to grow and advance to more responsible positions.
Once you pass to the second stage of the hiring process, we will give you a more practical test to see how well you understand and translate information. If you do all of your tests well, we will have a formal virtual interview.
We have EXCELLENT feedback and love building great relationships. We look forward to working with you long-term.
- Sjedinjene Američke Države, Inostranstvo, 3904 W Rollins Rd