Northprim is an IT consulting company based in Sweden, with an office in Belgrade, providing advanced IT solution services to Swedish and International companies in various industries.
Our customers vary from global start-ups in expansive phases to more traditional companies with a mature IT landscape. With our team of talented and dedicated IT professionals, we help our customers drive their IT- and Digital agenda.
We are looking for thoughtful and well-rounded PROJECT MANAGER to join our consulting team who:
- Has at least 3 years experience of project management in web development projects
- Has good knowledge in project management disciplines, preferably Agile
- Has good leadership and communication skills
- Has the ability to plan, estimate and execute an IT project
- Is disciplined in daily follow up and managing with risk and issues
- Has driver personality that keeps the pace high and get things done
- Has the ability to break down complex tasks to smaller, structured work items
- Has experience from testing is a benefit
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- You will be responsible for delivering project goals within time, scope, budget and quality
- Plan and allocate resources to effectively staff and accomplish the work to meet sector productivity and quality goals, organize and coordinate operations, ensure alignment with Company strategy and core projects
- Reporting to the top management of the Company
- Work in an international setting with base in Belgrade with occasional travel to Sweden
- Grow your and your colleagues careers through knowledge sharing, teamwork and, innovation
WHAT CAN NORTHPRIM OFFER YOU?
- Competitive employment conditions
- Private medical insurance
- High focus on personal growth through training and education
- Team buildings, conferences and, events
- Modern offices in Belgrade
- Possibility to travel and work in Sweden
- Working culture with the respect for the individual, trust and career opportunities
Please send us your CV if you want to become part of the Northprim team!
Deadline for applications: 29.02.2020.