VEOLIA WATER SOLUTIONS & TECHNOLOGIES
Veolia offers the entire range of environmental services in water management, waste management and energy for commercial, industrial and public authorities. Veolia Water Solutions & Technologies, a company within the Veolia Environment group, provides water solutions for drinking water, industrial process water and wastewater with a unique range of differentiating technologies. We offer Design & Build capabilities, turnkey packaged plants and skid systems, maintenance and service, and specialty chemical arrangements.
At Veolia Water Solutions & Technologies we aim to recruit, develop and retain employees, and have built a unique culture and working environment based on our corporate values. We encourage every employee to take an active role in their career and offer training and career development opportunities.
You will be responsible for:
- Ensure projects are undertaken in compliance with local regulations and client's requirement, as well to be completed within budget and time schedule;
- Leads and organizes internal team with goal to achieve results set by the management;
- Leads, organize and coordinates Design and Work Sub-Contractors to provide best solution within client’s requirement, time limit and given budget;
- Leads construction team, undertake site inspection duties and manages construction phase related problems;
- Represent the Company in front of the Client, Authorities and other stakeholders;
- Undertake in-house engineering review to ensure design is safe, economical, efficient and constructible;
- In charge of company’s H&S policy application and quality control on the Project;
- Prepares reports required by the client and the Company and is in charge of preparation of monthly interim certificates and invoices to the client.
The ideal candidate should have:
- University degree in Civil or Mechanical engineering or equivalent;
- Licence 414 or 432 is a must, Licence 314 or 332 is advantage;
- Minimum 10 years of proven experience in the field, 5 years on the position;
- Experience of full cycle project within design, construction, installation and commissioning for water treatment and/or infrastructure project;
- Availability to travel;
- Fluent in English (written, spoken, read);
- Proven knowledge and experience in management of Fidic/PRAG type of contract is a must;
- Good knowledge in using of: Microsoft Office, Autocad, MS Project;
- Organized, responsible, autonomous, goal oriented.
Deadline for application is 28.12.2018.
Veolia Water Solutions & Technologies d.o.o.
- Srbija, Beograd, Makedonska 30
- PIB: 100269097
- Matični broj: 17373331