WEglobal is looking for Technical Proposal Writer who will be responsible for preparing the methodologies for EU-funded projects together with the WEglobal writer team in Ankara. The position is suitable for remote work.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in social or administrative sciences
- Postgraduate degree in the related disciplines will be an asset
- At least 3 years of professional working experience in the fields of donor funded project development
- Experience in proposal writing / project development will be an asset.
- Full computer (Microsoft Office products) and internet literacy;
- Fluency in both oral and written communication in English;
- Ability to integrate quickly into existing teams;
- Good communication skills;
- Ability to work to tight deadlines, often under pressure;
- Ability to demonstrate an innovative and flexible approach to problem solving and possess the ability to work through problems in an analytical way;
- Highly self-motivated to work in a challenging environment and have a flexible approach to working hours
- Relevant university degree from a reputable university, Master’s degree is an asset.
- Strong researching and writing skills
- Perfect written and oral skills in English
- Being practical, productive, analytic and a researcher for the business
- To adapt to flexible working hours and meticulous works
- Manage time and able to work in teams with strict deadlines
- No military obligation for Male candidates
- Self-motivated and flexible for the dynamic environment
You can send your CVs electronically.
- Italija, Milan, Via Bisceglie 76, 20152 Milano / ITALY