We are looking for a proactive and confident person with excellent organizational skills that will handle tasks in finance (invoicing), procurement, stock management as well as handling import and export of items and products. The ideal candidate should possess strong analytical skills, exceptional problem-solving skills, a flair for numbers, and optimize and improve existing processes inside its field of work.
Tasks and Responsibilities
Invoicing and finance:
- Extraction and sorting of costs – preparation for invoicing
- Creating invoices in accounting software
- Checking the terms of the order/contract regarding the method of payment and delivery of agreed services and products
- Overview and confirmation of paid invoices
- Communication with the financial departments of suppliers and customers regarding possible challenges and issues
Procurement and shipment:
- Preparation of POs for domestic and foreign suppliers (in RS and DK)
- Preparation and review of internal documentation related to procurement, storage, shipping and packaging
- Follow-up the status of orders
- Communication with suppliers - checking changes in prices and product catalogs, solving problems in procurement and delivery
- Administrative support in preparing goods for shipment to the customer
- Communication and support to customers in the process of delivery of goods and confirmation of receipt.
- Overview and administrative maintenance of both warehouses (RS and DK)
- Management and preparation of import and export documentation
- Communication with logistics companies and organization of transport.
Project Management support
- Overview of the project and generating reports on costs, invoicing, project status, warehouse status, etc.,
- Tracking important dates for invoicing, contract renewal, delivery times…
We would like you to have:
- Minimum bachelor in economics or similar
- Excellent knowledge of English
- Good knowledge of accounting, import / export and similar administrative procedures
- Good to advanced knowledge of MS Office package (primarily Word and Excel)
- Fast learning, pro-activeness and self-initiative, meticulousness and systematicity, good organization skills
We would consider as advantage if you have:
- Experience in Atlassian software package (JIRA and Confluence)
Who are we?
- Scandinavian company with a Serbian touch. We spent two decades in the field of industrial Track&Trace and earned our place as the leading solution provider and system integrator. In short, we help manufacturers (tobacco, milk etc.) comply to international laws and regulations in order to sell their products.
- Based in Denmark, Scandinavian principles is our core in both Copenhagen and Belgrade office. We believe in clear guidelines, empowerment, task ownership and understanding of each personal life.
- Considering employees as the biggest asset, we nurture trust, being open and individual contribution to the team. You will get unique opportunities to develop yourself and contribute to the company growth.
Join our team
We select applications continuously, so please upload your application and CV as soon as possible. The document should be a pdf-file and named Supporter and your name.
Mi smo danska kompanija koja se bavi Track & Trace industrijom. Osnovani 2002. godine za petnaesti rođendan otvorili smo kancelariju u Beogradu. Od starta rad temeljimo na skandinavskim principima, slobodi, fleksibilnosti i ličnoj odgovornosti. Zbog prirode posle, fokus je na radu iz kancelarije – koji je prilagođen usled postojeće epidemiološke situacije. Naš zadatak je da pomažemo proizvođačima da ispune zakonske zahteve u vezi sa praćenjem svojih proizvoda. Ukratko, sve…Više o poslodavcu