Noark Electric is a premier manufacturer and global supplier of low-voltage electrical components. As part of the multinational group, Noark Electric has grown over the years thanks to the high quality and reliability of its products which are backed by a five-year limited warranty.
Projects - Sales Engineer
(low-voltage components business)
To drive growth plans in Serbia forward, Noark Electric Europe is looking for an experienced Projects - Sales Engineer
- Maintaining and increasing of the cooperation with designers and new customers.
- Leading the sales process from the initial contact with the customer through providing the customer with all necessary commercial and technical documentation.
- Create and complete quotations based on customer specification or customer requirements.
- Answering technical questions and requests from customers.
- Achieve monthly/ quarterly/ annual targets and develop ways of selling to generate further revenue.
- Actively works on public projects – dealing with project specification and offers.
- Implementing sales and marketing strategies for the respective area.
- Forming tight cooperation and reporting procedures with first line manager and other departments to ensure well organized information flow towards these departments and smooth sales process.
- Unversity degree in Electrical engineering or a related (automatisation/mechanical).
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in low-voltage electric sales or equal.
- Self-motivated, goal-oriented professional with a structured working style and diplomatic approach to customers.
- Superior negotiation and communication skills, strong sense of responsibility.
- Positive and out-going attitude and the capability of working both independently and in a team.
- English on communicative level.
- User knowledge of MS Office Tools.
- Willingness to travel.
- Driving license Cat. B
Only candidates that meet the criteria above demonstrating their experience through their CV will be responded.
For the right candidate this job offers a challenging opportunity to join a successful team and to develop within an international company at a time of expansion and growth. Extensive training and on-going education will be provided. The job also includes a company car and an attractive remuneration package.
If you live up to the qualifications and are looking for a rewarding and exciting role, then you should get in touch with us right away. Please forward your application letter and CV in English to our HR Department electronically.
Deadline for applications: 04.03.2020.