Mello Interactive B.V. is an international, next-generation interactive entertainment platform. We see ourselves as an innovator and a trailblazer, and aim to revolutionize the entertainment industry.
Our company’s mission is to give a worldwide audience an opportunity to directly engage with talented streamers, vloggers, and content creators, while also providing said creators with new ways of monetizing their creativity.
We are looking for a person with a finger on the interactive entertainment industry’s pulse; a professional in the field of digital marketing to promote our events and develop our future platform on the international market. With us, you will be able to develop your skills further and grow like a professional.
If you have well-honed promotion skills and know how to grab the eye of our target audience, then you’re exactly the kind of person we need! Help us bring fun to the next level!
- Promote live events that will take place on Mello’s Discord server and platform
- Create and implement new promotion strategies
- Customize and place paid advertisements
- Analyze the audience and their interests
- Analyze the effectiveness of promotion channels
- Train new promotion coordinators
- Stay up to date with new promotion options
- Prepare work result reports
What to bring:
- Near-native English proficiency
- Experience with PC use
- Knowledge of digital marketing tools and the ability to apply them
- Working knowledge of all the major social media platforms (including their paid advertising options) such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, etc.
- Experience with promoting on social media
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to negotiate effectively
- Ability to think out of the box when finding new promotion methods
- Ability to conduct in-depth research and information analysis
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Organizational skills
- Ability to work and learn in a dynamic environment
- Ability to work in a team
- Being comfortable with working with time and location-tracking software (Time Doctor)
- Occasional availability for weekend work
- Freelance position
- Required work experience: 1-3 years in a similar position
- Full-time position
- Exciting work in a promising and fast-growing international company
- Working in a team of professionals, focused on creating the next big thing
- Ability to work from home
- Working in a relaxed and results-oriented environment
- Great prospects for career advancement and valuable work experience
- The rate is $600 - $800 depending on work performance
- Performance-based bonuses.
Does the position of Promotion Coordinator speak to you and is it something that you think you would excel at? If that’s a yes, fill out the form, attach your CV, and complete the provided test assignment. Doing so will mark the start of the application process, so give it your best shot and get ready to use this opportunity to the fullest.
Mello Interactive B.V.
- Holandija, Doesburg, Beatrixstraat 30