We're hiring someone to lead our promotions and email marketing. You likely have a background that includes copywriting, marketing automation, and/or email marketing and are familar with programs like Mailchimp, Hubspot, Active Campaign, or Drip.
Our mission is to help people become the best version of themselves while creating an awesome life for them and their loved ones. We do this through a growing YouTube Channel and Podcast, as well as books, in depth coaching programs, and in person events. To learn more, just google Dreams Around The World.
You can read more about our company and company values here: https://DreamsAroundTheWorld.com/our-company
We’re looking for someone who loves the excitement and challenge of a good promotion. You likely have a background in copywriting, marketing automation, and/or email marketing.
You probably also have an interest in marketing and psychology and consider yourself a decent writer to boot.
You’d like your talents to be valued and nurtured.
You’d like the freedom to spread your wings and see what you’re capable of…while having the support and mentorship you need to become truly great at what you do.
Our clients are happy and getting results…now, we’d like more of them.
This is a results oriented role for someone who prefers to focus on being excellent at a few things while still having enough variety, excitement, and room for growth.
As a former copywriter myself, I know there is something special about working in a team and promoting something you really believe in and know has a positive impact on people’s lives.
In this role you’re ultimately responsible for:
- Working with myself (Dan) to generate promotion ideas and then put them into action.
- Ensuring consistent and effective email marketing campaigns that drive results. Ditto on our automated funnels.
- Occasionally answering client inquiries and handling one-on-one sales (primarily via email…but it’s a bonus if you’re happy to jump on the phone)
As a company, we focus on strengths and are happy to apply the 80/20 rule whenever possible. So for this role, ultimately your goal is to significantly increase our number of clients using the tools provided. Whether you focus on just one or two tools, or all, I really don’t care, as long as you’re getting results.
- Experienced at copywriting and marketing with a history of generating results.
- A natural value oriented salesperson with training and experience to boot.
- Looking to build something special while being part of a team and enjoying all the support, comradery and consistency it brings.
Also You (Probably)
- You are an incredible communicator and have an amazing ability to influence.
- You are driven and ambitious but don’t feel you’re owed anything. You’re comfortable with, perhaps even excited by, the idea of generating 10 or 20x your income in value for your team and company.
- You have a deep sense of personal responsibility and a desire to reach your objectives and deliver what you promise.
- You’re comfortable taking charge and leading a project involving multiple team members, including your boss.
- You’re highly intelligent and a strategic thinker. You wonder about why all the time. It’s possible you have a degree in the sciences, engineering, or law, but decided such professions weren’t the right use of your mind.
- You’re generally a good person. You in no way resemble a greasy used car salesman and do your best work when you’re selling a product or service you really believe in.
- You’re dependable and deliver on your promises.
- You get jokes…and sometimes even make people laugh.
- You’d much rather be working hard and part of the action than under-stimulated and bored.
Essential Skills and Attributes
Tech and Attention To Detail
Minimum Level: You’re going to be the final check on emails and marketing automations that reach thousands of people. You’re good enough with tech and don’t make mistakes when it’s important and the stakes are high.
Minimum Level: You have a good understanding of marketing automation and can put together an intermediate marketing funnel in your chosen software.
Analytics, Tracking, and Making Decisions with Data
Minimum Level: You’re able to analyze data and see what’s working and what isn’t. You have a good intuition for what works and what doesn’t, but also look to the data to confirm things are on track.
Perks and Working Conditions
Work Like a Swede – This is a result driven role. If you know how you work best AND deliver results, that will work for us. We value cognitive energy and focus. This is a full time position…where you work at your best 25 hours per week.
Unlimited Paid Vacations – If you’re hitting your goals and everyone is happy you’ll enjoy unlimited vacation time.
Awesome Company Retreats and/or Adventures (Free Travel) – We're planning our next retreat for this summer.
Big Bonuses and Future Profit Sharing – I may have mentioned this before…this role is result focused When you generate us those results, you’ll be rewarded.
Your Call To Action - To Apply
In your application message to us, please write your top 3 marketing related strengths and highlight your most relevant experience.
We've already started interviewing. If you think this role is for you, submit your application today.
Dreams Around The World
The mission of Dreams Around The World is to help people become the best version of themselves while creating an awesome life for them and those they love.Više o poslodavcu