As a big leading multinational company, we are pushing boundaries in the world of traditional and digital strategies with a spark for genuine creativity. There are no two days alike and that's what gets us excited every morning. That means working here is challenging, invigorating, and rewarding. We are one group, but with many opportunities. Join us and became a part of a group of 158 nationalities speaking 58 different languages through 140 countries! Having 36 iconic international brands in our Group portfolio makes your adventure limitless!
Discover the world of L’Oréal by applying for:
Public Relations and Communications Manager (m/f)
in Consumer Products Division
Based in Belgrade
Consumer Products Division holds the world’s most exciting beauty brands - world’s #1 beauty brand L’Oréal Paris*, the #1 makeup brand Maybelline New York*, the #1 natural brand Garnier, as well as the unique and expert NYX Professional Make Up, Mixa and Essie brands. We democratize the best of accessible and quality beauty in skincare, makeup, hair care and hair color. We are committed to make a positive impact on consumers, on society and on our planet. Our teams all around the world are united by the same passion: seizing emerging trends to create the most innovative and sustainable beauty products and experiences… to create beauty that moves the world. We are looking for a new person in our regional team to join us on this thrilling adventure!
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
You are a leader, creative, energetic, highly effective and influential, a results-driven communication professional, comfortable with a fast-paced environment.
You love everything about PR and communications and you’ve always looked for an exciting job in an international company, a fulfilling role where you can dream big, make things happen, grow professionally and have fun working with an amazing team with diverse backgrounds and experiences.
You are experienced in increasing brand exposure and brand purpose, boosting stakeholders engagement, planning key events and communication campaigns and creating content audiences respond to best.
You feel great in a diverse environment, you are up-to-date on the latest trends and you are passionate about doing good for society and the planet. Above all, you are ready to make people fall in love with our brands and products across the Adria-Balkan region.
You are the colleague we are looking for!
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your job will be to establish and drive a multi-channel communications strategy for each of our key brands, proactively determining new areas to invest for acceleration of brands and to deliver best in class PR across various platforms in the Adria-Balkan region (BiH, Bulgaria, Croatia, Serbia, Slovenia and several export markets)..
You will be the guardian of our brands reputation, maintain our brands identity and integrity and grow each brand’s voice and image in public, among media, consumers and all other relevant stakeholders ensuring that we are present in the right channels with the right messages.
We need your expertise, excellence and passion for:
- Developing and elevating brand presence in public building love brands outstanding image and awareness. Managing relations and developing contacts with all relevant stakeholders, including media, influencers, and community leaders. Acting as the primary contact for all media relations and inquiries.
- Planning and executing media and influencer events, launches in collaboration with Marketing teams and managing our presence at relevant external events.
- Advancing brand causes and our L’Oreal for the Future sustainability initiatives both at Division and Brand level (launch and lead all communications activities, partnerships and events)
- Co-creating the Divisional and Brand Influencer strategies and building local advocacy in close partnership with Brand Leads and Division Digital Manager
- Leading the negotiation and contracting of influencers
- Overseeing the right execution of brands communication strategies and plans via day-to-day agencies management.
- Managing communication and media materials, from development to execution, assisting in the creation of digital, video, audio and print content.
- Cooperating with cross functional partners (marketing, digital, trade, sales teams) to ensure our initiatives are fully integrated and communicated to both internal and external audiences across Adria Balkan countries.
- Partnering with Corporate Communications to ensure a consistent brand voice and messaging of key topics and crisis situations.
- Constantly watchdog media to spot trends and recommend fresh and creative strategies, tactics, and messages
- Budget planning and reconciliation.
In addition, this role will work alongside the international teams to convey local market needs for content & advocacy while helping to bring each brand’s vision to life across our region.
This person will sit on the Consumer Products Division Management Committee with a direct reporting line to the General Manager of the Division.
- Ten years or more of professional working experience with minimum five years of experience in Communications, PR, media and stakeholders relations
- Experience in FMCG industry is preferred and/or experience in PR/Communication agency
- Experience with Cause Marketing and/or Corporate Social Responsibility communication
- Experience with Influencer Management and Advocacy
- A strategic planner and creative thinker with a clear, strong vision and collaborative mindset
- Ability to lead agencies across the region from strategy development to execution
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Outgoing personality, comfortable with public speaking, dealing with many external contacts and representing the brands to the media, key opinion leaders, partners and other influencers
- Excellent organizational skills with avid attention to detail and follow through
- Proven ability and agility in managing multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- A true team player with strong collaboration skills and ability to build win-win business relationships and partnerships
- An interest in the beauty/fashion/lifestyle area with previous experience preferred
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU?
You might be a cosmetics junkie — or you might not. You can be an introvert or an extrovert. The point is, whoever we are, we are all a team and we’re always here to help, celebrate and cheer one another! That’s what makes the glue of L’Oréal: the people. But apart from that, we also appreciate and share our love for:
- Numerous opportunities for constant learning, with many online&offline educations!
- Our colleagues. They will be like your second family. P.S. we enjoy our team buildings and informal gatherings as well!
- Love for food. Fresh fruit for the breakfast? Many coffee machines (or space to cook your own turkish coffee!) and our cozy lunch spaces? Yes, we have it
- Our Share&Care program. It serves to offer numerous benefits to protect us and our health, to give us balance in personal life and workplace as well
- Flexibility. As simple as that – from flexible working hours, to possibility of remote working, to Sunny Fridays during the summer where we enjoy shorter Fridays!
- We don't have to mention working with top international brands in the business, and the most passionate professionals in the industry?
- The fact that there's (usually) no such thing as standard career path. Each of us has the opportunity to be empowered and to lead the change we want to see within the biggest beauty company in the world!
Find more about our projects & brands that we’re so proud on, and our Adria Balkan region on this LINK!
Passion, innovation, entrepreneurial spirit, open-mindedness, quest for excellence and responsibility are in L'Oréal's genetic code.
If you are ready for this challenge apply by sending your CV and cover letter in English latest by 18st of January 2022!
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.
L’OREAL BALKANL’Oréal Balkan, sa sedištem u Beogradu posluje od 2004. godine i predstavnik je L’Oréal Grupe na teritoriji republike Srbije. U beogradskoj kancelariji radi internacionalni tim koji čini više od osamdeset zaposlenih, sedam različitih nacionalnosti. Izazovno i uzbudljivo radno okruženje pruža izuzetne mogućnosti za razvoj novih ideja, preuzimanje širokog spektra odgovornosti i postavljanje visokih standarda u svakom aspektu poslovanja. ŠTA MOŽEMO DA VAM PONUDIMO?Svaki novi dan u L’Oréalu ... Saznajte više
"Rad u industriji koja se neprestano menja je veoma interesantan ali i izazovan. Tim u kojem radim i raznovrsnost ljudi koji ga čine je nepresušan izvor znanja i usavršavanja.
Mogućnost da sam u ... " Pročitajte celo iskustvo
- EDUKACIJA, PROFESIONALNI RAZVOJ
- KOMPANIJSKI POPUSTI
- OBEZBEĐENA OPREMA ZA RAD
- RAD OD KUĆE
- ZABAVNI SADRŽAJ
- PORODICA I RODITELJSTVO
- FLEKSIBILNO RADNO VREME
- TIMSKA DRUŽENJA
- NAGRADE, BONUSI, POKLONI
- OBUKE, KONFERENCIJE
- DOBROVOLJNO ZDRAVSTVENO OSIGURANJE