Who are we?
TradeCore is a platform-as-a-service provider that enables fintechs to build next-generation banking and investment products. By providing as-a-service access to the technology, as well as the complex infrastructure of compliance, regulation, payments, banking, and capital markets, TradeCore allows customers to take advantage of our accumulated domain expertise, and focus their attention on the core essentials of their own product offering while providing and provide unique customer experiences.
What is your profile?
Ideally you will be an experienced and devoted team player, an independent thinker capable of delivering high quality code on strict deadlines and coming up with your own ideas and initiatives, all while being an integral part of a larger team who works together daily in order to deliver products and services of the highest quality. If you like data-intensive systems and complex inter-service communication patterns - join us and help us build the nextgen fintech solutions.
So, we want you in our team if you are:
- Thorough, reliable, and proud of your work
- Willing to learn and grow with the company
- Willing to solve big problems
- Valuing autonomy, moving fast and getting lots done
- Keen to help and improve your team
What will you be responsible for?
- Development of reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implementation of performant and easy-to-use APIs, used by both internal and external clients
- Implementation of security and data protection standards, with collaboration with our security team
- Knowledge and experience sharing with other teams within TradeCore, especially Python developers
In order to be successful in your role, you should have experience with:
- Experience with working in distributed teams (not only freelancing/outsourcing)
- Solid software development experience in Python and Python web frameworks (Django preferred)
- Excellent understanding of, and experience with, REST APIs
- Experience with both relational and NoSQL databases (preferably PostgreSQL and MongoDB)
- Deep understanding of infrastructure standard methodologies (tests, logging, CI, monitoring, and similar)
And be familiar with:
- Caching backends (e.g. Redis)
- Messaging protocols (e.g. RabbitMQ)
- Distributed task queue systems (e.g. Celery)
- Push notification implementations (Django channels or proprietary systems)
- Contributing to open source or working on personal projects
We are offering you:
- An opportunity to work and have an impact on cutting-edge FinTech products
- A competitive salary, based on your experience and performance
- A budget for professional advancement, as we understand how important it is to work on expanding your knowledge
- We are recognising and rewarding small and big achievements and the ones who live our values
- Wellbeing initiatives which include emotional support, private health insurance, family and parental support and much more
- 22 days paid vacation (accruing an additional day per year, up to 6 years)
- Friendly offices in downtown Belgrade with a fully stocked kitchen
As part of the TradeCore team, you have the opportunity to contribute, learn, improve your skills and expand your potential. Are you ready?
TradeCore is a platform-as-a-service provider that enables fintechs to build next-generation banking and investment products.TradeCore's full stack offering does all the heavy lifting, allowing companies to focus on launching unique customer experiences. By providing access to the core, and complex, ... Saznajte više
- Timska druženja
- Edukacija, profesionalni razvoj
- Hrana i piće
- Sport i rekreacija
- Dobrovoljno zdravstveno osiguranje
- Godišnji odmor i slobodni dani
- Fleksibilno radno vreme