JAGGAER is the world leader in the development and distribution of web-based SaaS Software for supplier management and supplier integration. We have offices in Europe, the Middle East, Asia and North America.
We have the vision of creating a unique solution that allows optimized usability for procurement professionals in nearly every industry. To achieve this goal, we are constantly working on new innovations, and we see ourselves as pioneers for the future of the e-procurement industry.
JAGGAER is a visionary and rapidly expanding multinational company. We are looking for highly motivated and tech-savvy team members who share our vision and want to help us shape the future of the industry.
The candidate will be part of the QA team in the Cloud SaaS Operations Department, that is responsible for the day-to-day maintenance of a large application farm.
It will design and write programs that run automatic tests on new or existing software, it will participate to the development of components dedicated primarily to DevOps solutions for service automation and operations. It will support the QA team in problem analysis during normal operations and on service transition phases.
It will help for the continuous improvement of Testing and Integration processes, to assure the delivery quality of JAGGAER products and services effectively and efficiently.
It will be involved in all phases of the Software Testing Life Cycle with focus on Test Design, Environment Setup, Test Execution and Reporting.
Your Main Tasks
- Designing and writing test automation scripts (functional and non-functional), run tests, report defects automatically. Contribute to regression testing for releases.
- Improve and maintain the test automation environment in terms of UI Tests, API tests, code analysis, performance, and end-to-end tests using various tools
- Assist analysis and troubleshooting during emergencies with our production systems.
- Work closely with QA group and Admin group in order to contribute to service transition and reliability.
- Active participation in quality assurance of products using JAGGAER standards, practices, and policies management.
- At least 2 years professional experience with automation tools (e.g., Selenium, Katalon, JMeter, Jenkins)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field is preferred
- Proven test programming capability, preferred experience in Java.
- Clear understanding of how web applications work
- Experience with Unix/Linux command line and shell scripting
- Knowledge and experience in a frontend-oriented testing tool (e.g., Selenium) used for testing browser-based applications
- Knowledge of web page elements.
- Knowledge of REST API usage and JSON data format.
- Knowledge of Test Strategies such as BDD & TDD.
- Familiar with JIRA, XRAY.
Nice to Have:
- Understanding of common design patterns in test automation such as Page Object Model.
- Knowledge of GIT or other software versioning applications.
- Experience with SQL and generating database queries is beneficial
- ISTQB certifications
- Problem-solving methodology and the ability to work in team.
- Good English level (written and spoken).
- A positive and fun work environment in a young and motivated team
- Competitive salary, career plan
- Short communication channels and room for your creative ideas
- An international, professional environment with exciting opportunities
- An open-minded and dynamic corporate culture, trainings, and development
- Private health insurance, FitPass, summer and winter parties, vouchers for the most diligent employees, gifts for New Year, flexible working hours, various work-life balance benefits and much more
Apply now and be part of our success!
* Prior to an offer of employment your name will be checked against regulatory and law enforcement lists of individuals who are restricted parties under applicable law and regulations. Your data will be processed and stored in JAGGAER systems hosted in the Netherlands and/or Belgium for purposes of these required screening activities. All data will be deleted after three months.
JAGGAER / Pool4Tool
JAGGAER is the world’s largest independent spend management company, with over 2,000 customers connected to a network of 4 million suppliers in 70 countries, served by offices located in North America, Latin America, throughout Europe, the United Kingdom, Australia, Asia, and the Middle East. JAGGAER offers complete SaaS-based Source to Pay eProcurement solutions with advanced Spend Analytics, Sourcing, Supplier Management, Contract Lifecycle Management, Savings Tracking, and intelligent ... Saznajte više
"I started my career at Jaggaer as part of an international Data, Analytics, and ML team. In addition to professional and personal development and the opportunity to work on various and interesting projects, ... " Pročitajte celo iskustvo
- MENTORSHIP PROGRAM
- FOOD AND DRINKS
- WORK EQUIPMENT PROVIDED
- WORK FROM HOME
- ADDITIONAL DAYS OFF
- FAMILY & PARENTHOOD
- FLEXIBLE WORKING HOURS
- PRIVATE HEALTH INSURANCE
- EDUCATION, PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- AWARDS, BONUSES, GIFTS
- TEAM BUILDING
- TRAININGS, COURSES, CONFERENCES