Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
Our team is working on a financial service product that helps our customers with closing their accounts at the end of a business period. The product provides a modern web UI and is consumed in a “Software-as-
a-Service” manner and provided on the Azure cloud platform for our end customers.
What you will be doing
In this role you will work both with automation and manual testing according to project deliverables within Agile teams.
- Develop, maintain, and execute manual tests / automated test scripts.
- Maintain complete, detailed test results data.
- Identify and segregate manual test cases / automation test scripts which are good candidates for regression testing.
- Identify manual tests which can be converted into automation test scripts.
- Open defect records for all defects resulting from testing and ensure all high and urgent priority defects are resolved prior to project implementation.
- Develop / maintain regression test scripts throughout project life cycle.
- Continually build knowledge and proficiency in testing methodologies.
- Keep abreast of changes in technology regarding application development / testing tools.
What you bring
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in an IT-related discipline or the equivalent of education and experience
- 2+ years of experience
- Proficient in the use of automated testing tools for both GUI and API Test Automation
- Very good understanding about requirements specifications and business logic.
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in English.
- Highly proactive with strong desire to learn and critical thinking
Added bonus if you have
- Experience with jMeter scripts and scenarios design and execution for performance testing
- Experience with QTP/UFT, Selenium, TestRail
What we offer you
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect.
- Competitive salary and attractive range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and wellbeing (including private healthcare, 27 days of vacation, work from home, etc.).
- Varied and challenging work to help you grow your technical skillset.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.
FIS (Fidelity Information Services) je globalni lider u razvoju softverskih rešenja i usluga za finansijsko tržište.Sa sedištem u Džeksonvilu, Florida, kompanija globalno broji 53000 zaposlenih i preko 20000 klijenata u 130 zemalja. Naša tehnološka rešenja omogućavaju milijarde transakcija godišnje i novčani obrt od preko 9 milijardi dolara. FIS se nalazi na listi Fortune 500 kompanija i član je Standard & Poor’s 500® Indexa.Naši klijenti su finansijske institucije, banke, osiguravajuća društva, ... Saznajte više
"Moj put u FIS-u od praktikanta do senior programera bio je pun izazova na različitim projektima i tehnologijama. Na tom putu stekao sam veliko iskustvo i znanje uz pomoć svog mentora i drugih eksperata ... " Pročitajte celo iskustvo
- FLEKSIBILNO RADNO VREME
- OBUKE, KONFERENCIJE
- HRANA I PIĆE
- ZABAVNI SADRŽAJ
- RAD OD KUĆE
- SPORT I REKREACIJA
- DOBROVOLJNO ZDRAVSTVENO OSIGURANJE