We’re Alchemy and we’re changing the world with software + science!
We are an industry-specific cloud software company helping the $1 trillion specialty chemicals industry embrace digital transformation to accelerate innovations in chemistry. If you love advanced technologies, science, business software, and ambitious teams, we’d love to hear from you. With dual headquarters in San Francisco and Novi Sad, Serbia, we are a global company serving customers all over the world.
To learn more visit www.alchemy.cloud.
As a QA Engineer at Alchemy, you will identify requirements, prepare UI and API test cases, execute exploratory tests to ensure product quality. You will also review functionality and identify non-functional system requirements.
QA role plays an important part in our company’s product development process. Our ideal candidate will be responsible for identifying requirement gaps, boundary cases, and functional risks. If you enjoy providing end-to-end solutions to software quality problems, we’d like to meet you.
- Prepare UI and API test cases
- Work closely/collaboratively with cross-functional teams (Development, Product Management) to identify requirement gaps, boundary cases and functional risks so that these can be addressed early in the process
- Work on documenting requirements
- Execute test plans for web application, analyze results, identify and report issues
- Ensure the quality of newly built or enhanced features
- Participate in all aspects of functional, regression, user acceptance testing
- Provide accurate reports of test progress to the management team and follow up with the development team on defects
- Participate in requirements analysis and its verification
- 1+ years of experience in software testing
- University degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related subject, or equivalent work experience
- Know at least one programming language
- Familiarity with QA Best Practices, with strong knowledge and experience of fundamental QA methodologies
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated, strong initiative, flexible and good time management skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Good communication skills
- Excellent English skills (oral and written)
Qualities We Value
Initiative - we have a shared bias for action.
Transparency - we clearly communicate what we are working on and why.
Accountability - we take individual and collective responsibility for what we do.
Trust - we trust that our team members will deliver as promised.
Alchemy Cloud Inc.
- Srbija, Novi Sad, Stražilovska 14
- PIB: 111919827
- Matični broj: 21570192