Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyze software requirements and make sure they are well defined
- Write test cases (manual and automated) based on the software requirements
- Create and execute API automated test scripts
- Develop API performance and load tests
- Perform end-to-end testing in collaboration with other teams
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams of developers, QA and operators
- Exposure to REST API and testing tools (e.g., cURL, Postman, JMeter, Rest Assured, etc.);
- Good knowledge of how to test API requests
- At least 2 years of applicable testing experience
- Good knowledge of test automation frameworks (i.e., Cucumber, Selenium, etc.)
- Experience in performance testing would be considered as a big advantage
Why work with us?
You will be a part of an international team, contributing to both steady company growth and your own professional development. Bearing in mind that today’s technology evolves at the speed of light and that every day brings new challenge, we are in constant pursuit of knowledge and development. We use knowledge that we have adopted to improve our product, and everything that others consider impossible, we see as another challenge and opportunity to discover the limits of our knowledge and abilities - if you want to be a part of this dedicated team, you’ve come to the right place!
Deadline for applications: 17.07.2019.
n. Portmanteau of the words “Better and Strategy”, also an innovative young company providing a proven, stable and ever evolving software platform.
We design, code, develop, produce and deploy our suite of software that allows clients keep abreast of their online business. Whether it’s online or land-based retail shops, our integrated platform delivers, allowing operators to focus on the running and expansion of their business.
- BUILD YOUR CAREER PATH
- TEAM BUILDINGS
- PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION
- FLEXIBLE WORKING HOURS
- FOOD AND BEVERAGES
- COMPANY EVENTS
- INTERNATIONAL EXPERIENCE