Established in 2011, Birdseye has pioneered the Remote Facility Supervision industry with a mission to make the world a safe place. Facilities across North America are signing long-term contracts to have their facilities supervised and/or secured by Birdseye’s dedicated team of more than 350 professionals.
With no upfront costs, Birdseye’s customers receive an average of $250,000 worth of technology installation that includes, but is not limited to, artificial intelligence, video monitoring, access control, 2-way voice telephony and ISP. Once installed, all equipment is remotely operated in real-time by Birdseye’s professionally trained remote monitoring agents.
Birdseye’s well-integrated technology solution eliminates the need for costly on-site security guards, administration staff, or even terminal managers. Our strong belief is that anything that can be digitized, can be outsourced. Birdseye has penetrated the transportation, automotive and multi-residential industries.
Birdseye is headquartered in Toronto with offices in the USA and Serbia. To learn more about our culture, kindly visit our website www.bvpserbia.com as well as our LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook pages.
About the Opportunity:
If you would like to get a glimpse of what the world will look like in 10 years, join our team today. As one of Canada's fastest-growing companies, you will be part of an energetic and ambitious team that takes pride in working together in a harmonious atmosphere.
We are looking for positive individuals that can thrive in a fast-paced environment as our company continues to grow at 50% every single year. Quick thinkers with proven track records would find our company a great fit. Our fast-growing customer base from various industries will expose you to a wide range of experiences.
- Review and analyze system specifications
- Report and document technical issues
- Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results
- Evaluate product code according to specifications
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects
- Report bugs and errors to development teams
- Help troubleshoot issues
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing
- Collaborate with Software Development to develop effective strategies and test plans
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
- Proven experience as a Quality Assurance Tester
- Experience in project management and QA methodology
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing is a plus
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
- Working knowledge of test management software (e.g. qTest, Zephyr) and SQL
- Experience with Jira
- Writing test automation is a plus
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- University Degree is a plus
Employee Compensation Package & Perks:
- Opportunity to be part of a team of ambitious, talented people with diverse backgrounds and style
- We are all striving to continuously learn and improve
- Opportunity to be creative and innovative, we love new ideas
- Company organized events (football, carting, parties, company hangouts, etc.)
- Annual Performance Reviews and quarterly bonuses
- Bonuses for employees with children
- Dynamic and modern office space including a spacious lounge where employees can relax and enjoy
- Video games, pool, darts and foosball
BVP is one of the fastest-growing companies focusing on virtual management, security, administrative, and operational improvement services. The company is headquartered in Toronto and operates across North America, with the Operations center in Belgrade, Serbia, employing over two hundred employees to deliver maximum service, virtually.Our comprehensive virtual management, security, operations, and administration assistance services have been keeping businesses safe and running more efficiently…Više o poslodavcu