Full time - Remote Position
Job summary / Short role description:
Kushim is one of the fastest-growing startup in France.
We are building B2B SaaS software for Venture Capital and Private Equity firms. We created an ecosystem of software that are improving the way how VCs are investing and interacting with startups.
Today we are a team based in France, Portugal, Ukraine and Serbia.
We are looking for a QA Tester. This is a remote position.
You will be responsible for the quality of the platform by:
- Work closely with engineering and design team
- Understanding new product and system functional requirements to create and execute corresponding test plans and test cases in order to ensure that overall quality is delivered
- Execute test cases (manual or automated), analyze results and report status, escalating issues as appropriate
- Identify, analyze and document all issues and operational characteristics inconsistent with stated requirements and design specifications
- Create and implement regression test cases and test plans
- Help expand product documentation, knowledge base, FAQs and how-to information
What are we looking for?
- Familiarity with web and cross-browser testing
- Good understanding of basic QA test process and ability to create test scenarios
- Hands-on knowledge of bug and feature tracking systems
- Basic knowledge of SQL and Git is a plus
- Communication skills in English
- Interest in User Experience
- Curious about the Financial industry
- Open-minded and eager to learn
What we offer?
- Permanent employment
- Remote position
- Working on challenging project with an international team (USA, France, Serbia)
- Career grow
- Salary range: 500 - 1.000 EUR
Deadline for applications: 04.02.2020.