Come join an exciting and emerging team of product thinkers, designers, engineers, and machine learning specialists who are on a mission to deliver world class software. What do we do specifically? We’re still in “stealth mode” so only sharing those details once we know each other a little better (and after you’ve signed an NDA).
We’re looking for our first Research hire with the expectation that person will span every step of the product life cycle, from understanding people’s needs before we build products, to assuring the products we build deliver world class user experiences. Measuring the impact of our products once they are in use is also essential. We like to know if we’re on the right track as soon as possible.
We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic individual who will help build our research practice. We expect a diverse set of skills focused on rigorous qualitative and/or design research methods. Quantitative skills would be an awesome addition too. This is a ground-up opportunity to help build out a Research practice at a growing startup with vetern leadership from the Bay Area.
The right candidate will be an excellent communicator (both written and spoken), knowledgeable about product design, passionate about understanding people, and comfortable in a fast-moving organization. We are a very collaborative team, constantly learning, and continuously “Kaizen-ing” our product and processes. If this all sounds like the right challenge - reach out. We need you.
- Work closely with the product team, especially PM and Design to identify research questions
- Bring thought leadership in the domain of research
- Advocating for our customers - every single day
- Design and execute studies that address both user behavior and attitudes
- Use the right methodology for the right questions/challenges
- Articulate and share insights that inspire and inform how the Design/PM teams should think about product strategy
- Find creative ways to recruit and maintain a well-organized database of test participants
- B.A/B.S. in a human behavior related field, such as human-computer interaction, psychology, anthropology, sociology, communication, or information science
- Exhibited experience and well-versed in numerous qualitative research methods
- Emerging interest and experience in quantitative research methods
- 2+ years’ experience in applied product research
- MA/MS/PhD, human behavior related field (HCI, Psychology, Sociology, Anthropology, Information Science, Data Science etc.)
- Experience with user research supporting Accessibility
What we offer
- New offices with a pool and leisure area
- Work hard, play hard environment
- Super competitive salaries
- Generous equity plans
- Work environment that will help you grow and learn
- Fast-paced San Francisco startup experience
- Features designed, developed and deployed in days, not months
- Work from our SF offices
- Latest and greatest hardware and software tools
- Flexible working hours
- Remote-first culture
- Unlimited days of vacation
- Fun and inclusive atmosphere with high-performing colleagues
About The Company
Connect The Dots was founded in 2019 by a team of veteran entrepreneurs, technologists, designers and product thinkers. We are on a mission to disrupt several well-known product categories through an innovative approach to connecting people. Get in touch to learn more.
Silicon Valley VC-backed start-up company created in February 2019 with the mission of revolutionizing the way professional relationships are managed. Distributed “remote-first” company currently with offices in San Francisco and Belgrade. We are focused on product-market fit with fast development cycles and constant user feedback.Više o poslodavcu