Quality Assurance Analyst
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
This is a high-profile position with primary responsibility to apply and lead Quality Assurance Methodologies for delivering enterprise wide automated software solutions for the Global Financial Industry. The XSP application is the market leader for global corporate action and income processing with a worldwide client base ranging from investment managers, banks, broker/dealers, custodians, and hedge funds. XSP is leading edge software that eliminates the need for manual processing.
What you will be doing
- Provide leadership for multiple QA resources across various Scrum teams
- Manage and set expectations for team members as needed as well as ensuring workloads are maintained on track as needed.
- Work on manual / automated testing according to project deliverables within Agile teams. Specifically, at the API and GUI level
- Develop, maintain, and execute manual tests / automated test scripts. Maintain complete, detailed test results data.
- Open defect records for all defects resulting from testing, ensuring all high and urgent priority defects are resolved prior to project implementation.
- Continually build knowledge and proficiency in testing methodologies.
- Keep abreast of changes in technology regarding application development / testing tools.
What you bring
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in an IT-related discipline or the equivalent of education and experience.
- Proficient in the use of automated testing tools.
- API Automation Testing
- Very good understanding about requirements specifications and business logic.
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in English.
- Highly proactive with strong desire to learn and critical thinking
- Proficient in the use of Jira
Added bonus if you have experience with QTP/UFT, Selenium, jMeter, TestRail.
What we offer you
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect.
- Competitive salary and attractive range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and wellbeing (including private healthcare, 27 days of vacation, work from home – 4 days per month, etc.).
- Varied and challenging work to help you grow your technical skillset.
Ready to start your journey with us?
We look forward to receiving your application. Please use only the button below in order to apply (only complete online applications will be considered).
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the FIS Online Privacy Notice.
Deadline for applications: 22.03.2020.