Our client is fischer automotive systems, headquartered in Germany, is international automotive components producer which is known worldwide for its fastening systems, such as kinematic components and air vents for automotive interiors.
In 2020. fischer automotive systems started activities in Serbia, through investment in Jagodina. To fully accelerate start-up process and further operations, we are searching for mature and experienced professional for the position of
Quality Assurance Specialist / Receiving Inspection
- Jagodina -
- You carry out goods receipt inspections and participate in the further development of inspection plans.
- Complaint Management: In case of faulty purchased parts you will create supplier complaints and use 8D reports to evaluate the effectiveness of problem-solving measures at the supplier
- If quality problems occur, you coordinate the necessary activities internally and with suppliers
- You implement immediate measures such as return delivery, rework, scrap etc.
- Supplier Development in series production: You understand the supplier's manufacturing processes and support the supplier in developing long-term measures to ensure component quality.
- Technical background in Quality management or relevant direction or professional experience in Quality
- Good knowledge of the automotive core tools (in particular MSA, PPAP, SPC and 8D)
- Knowledge of analysis methods for problems such as 5-Why, Ishikawa, Pareto, etc.
- Basic knowledge of CAQ systems such as CAQ=QSYS® desirable
- Good written and spoken English skills
- Good knowledge of the common MS-Office programs as well as first experiences with SAP
- Independent, careful and precise working method as well as quick understanding of the process
- Communication skills and assertiveness
- Team spirit
Our client is offering you a chance to become the valuable member of their Serbian operations through this challenging and responsible role, a possibility to fully express and further improve your professional abilities within international environment together with continuous professional development opportunity.
If you envisage yourself in the above described position, please send us your CV in English, stating the position title, exclusively to our address, with full confidentiality.
Hill International, Beograd, Ruzveltova 45
HILL International d.o.o.
- Srbija, Beograd, Ruzveltova 45
- PIB: 101011936
- Matični broj: 07514395