Balkaneum is a development house charged with several projects in the sphere of cryptocurrency, e-commerce and financial asset trading.
We seek to expand our team with an
QUALITY ASSURANCE SPECIALIST
What you will be working on:
You will participate in the quality assurance process of several products:
- Xcalibra, financial asset exchange platform.
A complicated real-time web app, with lots of moving pieces.
- Safex marketplace, a blockchain-based marketplace.
This growing ecosystem is starting with a desktop app and command line tooling, but we will soon expand to other platforms as well.
- Hashbringer, an ATM
Physical payment machine with a touch-based UI.
Our teams have implemented automated testing on lower levels, but so far, we have had no organized QA testing. You will be involved in setting the standards and pushing our quality assurance process to the next level. Exciting times are ahead of us.
You would be our ideal candidate if:
- You have at last 3 years of professional experience working in IT quality assurance roles
- You have experience writing and executing manual regression and end-to-end testing plans. You can analyze a new feature, understand how it works and come up with ways it can go wrong.
- You are tech savy. You help your parents clean viruses, know how to reinstall a laptop, understand basic IT terminology. You are not afraid of technology, technology is afraid of you.
- You are detail oriented and through. You understand “It doesn’t work” is start of the journey, not the end. Your bug reports are organized and easy to reproduce.
- You are proactive. Instead of sitting idly, you go over the playbook again and try to find more bugs. You research better ways to do things, then bug developers and management to make it happen. You are OK with a flat organizational structure.
- You are into trading, economics, cryptocurrencies and online commerce. You have a mind for numbers.
- You are comfortable communicating in English, in written and verbal form.
Benefits of working at Balkaneum:
- Small teams in good offices (no open office layout), ergonomic chairs
- Private health insurance
- Company-provided free lunch every day
- Fully stocked fridge, coffee
- Competitive salary
- Gym membership
- Bonuses based on team achievements
We are located in Belgrade city center, near the Parliament building.
Deadline for applications: 23.10.2019.