Quality Customer Specialist
As our Quality Customer Specialist your job purpose is to lead the customer's claims management process and provide effective and proactive incentives and support for problem-solving and improvement proposal in order to guarantee high level of customer satisfaction.
Your Key Challenges are to:
- Prepare and coordinate customer audits, visits, documents and communicate audit/visit results. Undertake appropriate actions and containment plans and oversee its progress and effectiveness to avoid deviation reoccurrence
- Communicate customer's claims to concerned parties. Animate claim treatment meeting to investigate customer complaints and perform initial analysis. Communicate 3D report to customer including defined containment actions
- Track customer complaints, requests, if needed, samples and nonconforming products quality analysis and perform complete analysis with further tests in order to identify nonconformity & no detection root causes
- Prepare and communicate to customers 8D report on time including root causes analysis, corrective and preventive action plans
- Communicate action plans to involved teams and follow up its progress and effectiveness. Update the claim summary according to actions progress. Close the claim according to actions completion and validation
- Review regularly claim summary with concerned parties and provide proactive and effective support to enhance customer satisfaction
- Plan, prepare, communicate and review Quality Customer KPI's and define accordingly continuous improvement plans of processes, procedures and systems to meet the Quality Department and the Company's objectives
- Stop the production in case of non-conformity and take appropriate decisions according to the non-conformity product treatment procedure
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in industrial and technical fields (mechanic & electric)
- Preferably 3 years in similar position in industrial environment (automotive sector is desired)
- Skills required to perform the job: Quality standards and system regulations (ISO), Customer quality standards, Manufacturing processes and associated technologies, Harnesses manufacturing process awareness, Audit techniques and practices, Quality tools (FMEA, SPC, Root Cause Analysis, etc.), 8D process and techniques, Continuous improvement techniques, Analytical and problem-solving skills, Risk Management, Customer relationship management.
Language & Software Skills:
- MS Office Software (Excel, Words, PPT) and MES, ERP applications
- English is a must.
- Communication, building relationships, self-development, managing performance, personal effectiveness, business skills,.
If you feel you’re the right candidate for the role as our Quality Customer Specialist then please click ‘apply’ now!
We’d love to hear from you!
Deadline for applications: 14.01.2020.