Mikrotec optika d.o.o. based in Kac since year 2007 is a subsidiary of the Swiss company Mikrop AG, one of the leading companies in the world in the development and production of micro-optic systems for medical technology and other high-tech markets.
We actively build our future, keep up with changes and market innovations. What primarily characterizes Mikrotec optika d.o.o. is a team and in order to achieve the set performance, we are looking for a new member in the position:
- Maintaining and further developing our management system (ISO 9001: 2015)
- Managing areas that require quality management and quality assurance
- Conducting internal training on the quality management system
- Creating 8D reports
- Implementation of FMEA analysis
- Processing and statistics of customer complaints
- Contact person for internal and external quality assurance
- Quality analysis as well as initiation and monitoring of corrective measures
- Collaboration with all departments to find common solutions
- Conducting internal training in the implementation of quality assurance measures
- Organizing and supporting the audit of the quality system
- Continuous improvement
- University degree in technology or engineering
- Minimum three years of work experience as a quality engineer in manufacturing companies
- Quality management training
- Management experience is an asset
- Structured, methodical and analytical
- Meticulousness and precision, affinity for very small and precise parts and products
- Reliable and independent way of working with a high sense of responsibility and quality
- Team-oriented behavior
- Person who wants to contribute to the development of the company with new ideas and suggestions
- Knowledge of working in an ERP system (preferably ProAlpha)
- Good knowledge of MS Office (knowledge of Sinprovis preferred)
- Excellent knowledge of English and desirable knowledge of German
- Dynamic work environment in an international company
- Team support for your adaptation
- Training required for your development
If you are interested in this position, you can submit your application electronically including your CV, all testimonials and the certificate of studies. We thank all the candidates who are interested in working at our company. Candidates who pass the first round of selection will be invited for an interview.
By submitting an ad, you consent to the use of your personal information for the purposes of the selection and recruiting process. The information remains confidential and will not be available to third party.
Deadline for applications: 22.03.2020.