We are looking for:
- Ensurning business and production processes are fully aligned with standards, regulations/laws, issues and news with respect to product quality(ISO, OHSAS etc.).
- Lead, engage and develop a team of 9 people to their full potential.
- Responsibility for managing procesess regarding product quality, HS&E, water treatment and springs.
- Responsible for sustainability agenda in Rosa plant
- Sets and leads processes of examination of incoming materials, ensuring full alignement with standards & requirements.
- Work with employees, contractors and outsourcing firms to develop product requirements
- Ensure evaluation of, and reporting on, vendor quality systems.
- Report to top management on the performance of the quality audits including the need for improvement, responsible for action plan implementation and autdit sertification.
- Developing quality control processes and designing product specifications.
- Ensuring products are designed aglineg with legal and safety standards.
- Improving production efficiency and managing waste.
- Monitoring and evaluating internal production processes.
- Evaluating final output of products to determine their quality.
- Bachelor degree in Natural Sciences - Microbiology, Biology, Chemistry, Faculty of Food Technology, Faculty of Chemical Technology, Faculty of Agriculture.
- Preferable experience in managerial roles within Quality (Manager, Team leader, Supervisor etc.).
- Working experience of 3+ years in quality sector preferably in multinational production company.
- In depth understanding of quality control procedures and relevant legal standards (ISO, HACCAP standards and managing QMS system).
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills.
- A keen eye for detail and a results driven approach.
- Fluency in English both written and spoken.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 08.12.2019.
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.