Our Quality manager plans, oversees and coordinates all Quality activities and operations, such as Quality Department budgeting and planning, Quality System Management, process control and product assurance, customer satisfaction (claim Management & evaluation), Metrology and audit activities in order to meet quality standards and target performance. Represents the customers and the management inside the plant.
Your Key Challenges are to:
- Recruit and develop a high performing Quality Team. Stop the production in case non-conformity and takes appropriate decisions according to the non-conformity product treatment procedure; Recruit and Develops a high performing Quality Team. Complies with the Quality and EHS Systems requirements; Comply with corporate values, code of conducts and non-disclosure agreement.
- Oversee the respect of control plans and the application of the methods and instructions for measuring and monitoring manufactured cables characteristics during all the different steps of production. Follows up, product assurance results, product acceptance/rejection and Manages the rework process activities. Manages product deviation requests.
- Oversee and monitor the process parameters according to the definitions (Cable definitions, process instructions); Manage process parameters deviations requests.
- Supervise raw materials technical incoming inspection, semi-finished and finished goods conformity in accordance with Procedures, control plans and methods. Monitors incoming non-conformity management and suppliers’ performance.
- Oversee Quality System Management activities such as managing all the standards, policies, procedures and local documents in accordance with quality and environment manual; Monitor, approve and share documents review, under the updated revision in line with OEM’s standards, Corporate Quality Management System and/or customer requirements;
- Oversee customer's claims management process by issuing on time the 3D & 8D reports including root causes analysis; Assure the implementation of the action plan in order to guarantee high level of customer satisfaction; Assure effective and proactive customer support during the visits, audits or workshops for problem solving and improvement proposals; Communicate customer evaluation results to concerned parts and follow up on the improvement plans.
- Coordinate, validate and monitor internal and external audits activities; Oversee action plans progress, follow up and measures defined corrective actions effectiveness in order to ensure Quality System coherence, manufacturing processes compatibility and customer requirements. Has the Authority to change the contingency plan.
- Prepare and control the annual Quality budget and strategic plans; Prepare, communicate and review Quality KPI's based on the group target and define accordingly continuous improvement plans of processes, procedures and systems to meet the Quality Department and the Company's objectives.
- Bachelor's degree in Quality Management/Assurance, manufacturing engineering, industrial and technical fields (mechanic & electric)
- 3 years in similar position in industrial environment
Skills required to perform the job:
- Core business wire manufacturing processes and associated technologies, Quality & EHS standards, Laboratory Quality management system, Quality Management system, Automotive standards & norms and OEM's requirements, Hygiene and safety procedures, Internal & external audits techniques, Continuous improvement techniques (PFMEA, Synoptic, SPC, MSA, Root Cause Analysis, etc.), Analytical and problem-solving skills, Budgeting & Cost estimating, Project Management, Risk Management, Customer relationship management.
- Communication, building relationships, self-development, managing performance, personal effectiveness, business skills, leading people, developing others.
If you feel you’re the right candidate for the role as our Quality Manager then please click ‘apply’ now! We’d love to hear from you!
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.