Lear Corporation is ranked #151 on theFortune 500 with world-class products designed, engineered and manufactured by a diverse team of talented employees. As a leading supplier of automotive seating and electrical, Lear serves its customers with global capabilities while maintaining individual commitment. With headquarters in Southfield, Michigan, Lear maintains 257 locations in 39 countries around the globe and employs approximately 165,000 employees.
Currently we are searching for:
QUALITY PLANT SUPERVISOR, Novi Sad
Your core responsibilities will be:
- Taking care that everybody in the plant respects the procedures, technologies and work instructions
- Preparation, updating and following the procedures of assembly line equipment as follows
- Validation of all production equipment (electrical test, video equipment, assembly boards etc.)
- Monitoring of operation processes, analyzing sources and causes of failures, suggests solutions for prevention of future problems
- Supporting processes of internal and external quality insurance in order to meet customer requirements
- Supporting implementation of Lean production
- Stopping production if quality does not met specified customer’s requirements
- Leading team of Quality Engineers, Quality Shift Supervisor and Quality Technicians
- University degree in technical field
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Quality on similar jobs, preferably in automotive industry
- Certified auditor for IATF 16949
- Fluency in English
- Advanced knowledge of MS-Office
- Good planning and organizational skills
- Good analytical skills
Deadline for applications: 05.04.2019.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.