Realaiz is an IT company in Belgrade, member of an international IT group. The company seeks a goal oriented and motivated IT specialist with the profile of: R&D Project Manager
With IT Engineer background and fluent in English
With experience in software / IT engineering, and an interest to participate in research and project management of European Commission funded R&D projects.
We currently have a vacancy for a R&D Project Manager / IT Engineer, fluent in English, to offer his/her services as an expert based in Belgrade, Serbia. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to be a part of a top-rated team of talented individuals with different expertise working collaboratively on common goals. We are looking for a person who is outstanding in responsiveness, integrity and reliability, with excellent analytical, problem solving and organizational skills, as well as strong ability to work in teams for supporting R&D projects funded by the European Commission (EC) and other research frameworks.
You will be expected to show initiative, be flexible and take responsibility.
- Management of the implementation of EC funded IT projects;
- Participation in R&D projects;
- Elaboration of various documents, deliverables and reports for R&D projects;
- Business development activities (requirements, conceptual models, specifications, implementation and integration plans, etc.);
- Design, development and documentation of security and IT related projects;
- Working closely with the technical coordinator to achieve the implementation goals.
- University degree in IT/ Engineering, preferably with postgraduate qualification at MSc or PhD level;
- At least 4 years’ experience in working directly with software technical teams or IT consulting teams, with proven track record;
- At least 3 years’ experience in the management of IT projects. Any experience in National and European research programmes in IT will be appreciated;
- Experience in software design and development;
- Experience in Software / IT engineering, especially in the fields of IT / cyber security;
- Excellent command of English, both written and oral;
- Good interpersonal, organization and communication skills, with the ability to work in a diverse team environment;
- Good analytical skills, as well as a proactive attitude towards solving problems.
Extra skills that will be considered as an advantage are:
- Experience in designing H2020 proposals and coordinating or implementing relevant R&D projects.
If you are seeking a career in an exciting and dynamic international group, where you will offer your services as part of an international team, operating in a multilingual and multicultural environment, where you can expect real chances to make a difference, please send us your detailed CV in English electronically.