Do you believe work should have a sense of purpose? We do! If you’re looking for a company where passion and career align, we want to hear from you. Join the Green Revolution.
Integral Group is an interactive global network of design professionals collaborating under a single deep green engineering umbrella. We provide a full range of building system design and energy analysis services, with staff widely regarded as innovative leaders in their field. Located in twenty offices across North America, United Kingdom, Australia, and Serbia, our passion for sustainable design runs deep. We are focused on making a difference in the world and being a great place to work.
- Are you motivated and creative?
- Do you have a deep passion for innovation, sustainable design and environmental responsibility?
- Do you enjoy getting great results from challenging opportunities?
- Do you have a high degree of integrity, professional ethics, respect and responsibility?
- Are you a resourceful person with a positive attitude?
- Will you bring energy and enthusiasm to the office?
- Are you prepared to learn and grow with us?
If so, we want to hear from you!
- Modelling of building services in Revit / AutoCAD
- Further development and detailing of Mechanical (heating, air-conditioning, ventilation), Plumbing, and Electrical (high and low currency, BMS) services
- Setting of BIM models in Revit
- Specification production and basic calculations
- Coordination between other disciplines
- Assessing necessary time to accomplish tasks for the team in cooperation with senior team members, monitoring processes to ensure successful completion
- Carry-out Project/Team Specific activities as defined from time to time by Supervisor
- Deliver projects with awareness of Client satisfaction and profitability targets
- Work within Team environment
- Total Client satisfaction with service delivered
- Produce quality design output under the guidance of a Supervisor
- Timely delivery of work to Company quality and profit requirements
- Use the company computer and software systems to efficiently deliver designs
- Expand work related knowledge
- Finished high school as a minimum
- Proven previous experience in the design of Mechanical, Plumbing, and/or Electrical systems
- Effective Team member, ie works well with others
- Good Communicator
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and MS Office
- Ability to understand spoken and written English
- Ability to read Architectural, Structural, Mechanical, Plumbing, and Electrical drawings
We encourage candidates not fulfilling all the criteria to apply for a job, as we provide additional training for selected candidates.
- Experience with BIM / Revit
- Ability to discuss technical concepts in spoken and written English
- Other languages are a plus
- Experience with sustainable design
You are results oriented, enjoy challenging opportunities, have a positive attitude, are resourceful; and have a high degree of integrity, professional ethics, respect and sense of responsibility. Integral Group International, as part of the Integral Group, is a dynamic, forward-thinking company with a great team environment and welcomes applications from like-minded individuals.
To the successful candidate we offer the opportunity to work on prestigious projects located predominantly in North America and UK, but also in Serbia. We also offer a competitive compensation package, flexible working hours, on-the-job training and opportunity for professional growth. Integral Group promotes work life balance, health and wellness and offers regular socializing activities for their employees.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age
If you are passionate about engineering and you would like to build a career with Integral Group, please send us your cover letter and resume.
Please note that due to the large number of applications, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Integral Group International d.o.o.
- Srbija, Beograd, Sretena Mladenovića-Mike 14g
- PIB: 111255828
- Matični broj: 21450316