Aspire Technology is an innovative Professional Services and Research & Development company, with core competence in mobile telecommunications. We deliver e2e services and software solutions to Mobile Network Operators, Managed Service Providers and Technology Partners globally.
Our customers include global Tier-1 mobile operators and the world’s leading suppliers of telecommunication products and services.
At Aspire Technology, we have some brilliant people and they have helped us to secure a number of large-scale contracts with global customers. We are thrilled that we are expanding our team in 2021 as well as in the years to come having amazing opportunities for ambitious telecommunications engineers. In such a fast-paced environment, you will love the opportunity to fast-track your expertise and career in tandem with our existing team. You will be joining a team of like-minded engineers, with breakthrough and innovative approaches, who will prosper in a company whose culture is about our people and delivering exceptional expertise to our customers.
We are proud to be in the leading front of the transformation on how technology companies provide services & products and assist the leading telecommunication and “Big Tech” companies across the world. The seamless interaction/communication between our telecommunications and software development teams is the key to our breakthrough approach and is paving the way to our success.
Working with Aspire Technology
At Aspire Technology we believe that to build a great company, you must have great people and great people are at the heart of our company. We work with smart, motivated, and innovative people who have a great attitude. You will love working on telecommunications technology, be passionate about delivering to our customers and really enjoy working with your Aspire colleagues.
We value people who are proactive at driving solutions and place customers and colleagues first. As part of the team, you can expect to:
- Work with globally respected Aspire engineers who are experts in their field to create and deliver innovative and pragmatic solutions for our customers
- Get the opportunity to work across leading and emerging telecoms technologies and domains
- Develop your technical leadership capabilities and provide technical expertise to your work colleagues and our customers
- Have ownership, responsibility, and accountability for your work
- Participate in international operator network deployments and maintenance/support projects
- Progress your career rapidly as you will receive first-class training and mentoring
- Work in an environment where knowledge sharing is a fundamental part of the company culture and where engineers strive to help each other out at all time
- Gain insight into all aspects of our organization through our approachable management team
Role: Radio Integration Engineer
As a Radio Integration Engineer you will lead integration activities, verification and support to Test Lab and/or Fist Office Application RAN and Open RAN networks. You will analyze technical issues related to interoperability and troubleshooting the Open RAN environment with an E2E perspective/knowledge always present. Also, with this role, you will support First Site Integration to gain acceptance of the new RRH-DU-CU solutions into the existing client networks.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Installation of software/hardware components such as CU/DU
- Installation of radio components including vendor recommended software levels
- Fronthaul integration between DU and RRH
- Validation of User plane specification via e2e test case
- Validation of Control plane specification
- Validation of Synchronization plane specification via e2e test case
- Validation of Management plane specification via e2e test case
- Test and verify RAN functionality and new features
To succeed, you will have an engaging and inquisitive personality and a natural technical proficiency for all things Telecom and IT related. You will know that you are the type of person we are looking for if you have:
- A Bachelor of Science Degree in an engineering discipline (Information Technology, Electronic Engineering, Telecommunications etc)
- RAN experience in:
- Radio Access Technology 4G and 5G
- 1 or more of the following equipment vendors: Ericsson, Nokia, Huawei, ZTE.
- 1 or more of the following ORAN equipment vendors is a plus: Mavenir, Altiostar or Parallel Wireless.
- Experience of radio unit fronthaul integration.
- Experience with RF testing equipment and RF analysis.
- Exposure to virtualization, containerisation and micro-services
- Understanding of 3GPP functional splits and OPEN RAN CUS Protocol.
- Experience working with AAS and advanced radio features.
- Linux and networking knowledge are a plus.
- Early exposure to Massive MIMO or 5G Stand-Alone concepts is a plus.
- Automation skills, interest in statistics and data science are a plus.
- Areas to be assessed:
- Knowledge and experience of RF concepts (waveforms, modulation, dB, etc.)
- Capable of using signal generators and analyzers
- Understanding of using protocol analyzers/probes
- Understanding node and network synchronization
- Scripting knowledge enabling fast development of data post-processing scripts using scripting languages, i.e., Perl, Python, Java.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong problem-solving abilities
- Ability to work in multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural teams
- Ability to work with a technical and service-oriented team of professionals
- Flexible and responsive to changing work patterns and demands
At Aspire Technology you can expect:
- A competitive salary with a performance-related bonus
- Extensive technical and business training with the possibility to gain external industry standard certifications
- One-to-One mentoring and coaching sessions with our leading engineers
- Opportunity for career advancement through our structured career progression model
- Opportunity to travel internationally
- Opportunity to work in newly emerging technologies
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible remote/office work environment
Who are we?Aspire Technology was established in Ireland in 2010 and in Serbia in 2011, founder Bill Walsh identified the market need for end-to-end Software Solutions, Network Services, Consulting, and more recently the establishment of the Aspire OpenRAN Lab, for mobile network operators, managed service ... Saznajte više
- Rad na daljinu
- Program mentorstva
- Rad od kuće
- Godišnji odmor i slobodni dani
- Edukacija, profesionalni razvoj
- Obuke, konferencije
- Dobrovoljno zdravstveno osiguranje
- Organizovan prevoz
- Obezbeđena oprema za rad
- Timska druženja
- Fleksibilno radno vreme
- Zabavni sadržaj
- Nagrade, bonusi, pokloni