Founded in 2016, in Belgrade and 2020, in Antwerp, Belgium. Solidum Vitae ICT Resourcing is an ICT (Information and Communications Technology) Service and Solution provider. We operate as a reliable outsourcing and relocation partner with best in class ICT professionals and consultants across all Industries.
Solidum Vitae focuses on providing solutions to the increasing skills shortage in Europe. According to Eurostat, 53% of enterprises experienced difficulties in 2018 when recruiting for ICT. Europe faces a shortage of skilled ICT professionals in Software Development, System Administration, Technical Support, Quality Assurance among other domains.
We operate a Belgrade based outsourcing service centre from Serbia and relocate high qualified ICT Professionals to Europe for local long term employment when required by our customers.
Projects are executed through our Upwork Agency for short term assignments and at the Belgrade service centre for long term assignments. Employment in the EU is executed through relocation to Belgium, The Netherlands and the other EU Member States.
This according to the EU Directive 2011/98/EU which provides now in the European Member States for a single application procedure for a single permit for third-country nationals to reside and work in the territory of a Member State and on a common set of rights for third-country workers legally residing in a Member State.
- You are an experienced React Native full stack developer with Node.js experience as well, who can build native mobile applications on Android or iOS platforms (or both). You will be responsible for building compelling and highly performant mobile applications for a great user experience.
- You will have to coordinate with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure. Building a product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, you need to be a strong team player with a commitment to perfection.
- You Integrate mobile applications with native APIs; analyze and enhance the performance of the applications; write automated tests for quality assurance and diagnose and fix bugs in the application among other challenging tasks.
- Design and build scalable APIs
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Develop highly efficient user interface components
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic
- Write clean, efficient, and reusable code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Analyze website performance and drive improvements
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Integration of data storage solutions
- Collaborate with cross-functional team members to design, develop, review and test applications
- Stay updated with emerging technologies and apply them to the operational activities in the organization
Skills you have
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows such as Flux or Redux
- Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it such as Express, StrongLoop, etc
- Good understanding of server-side templating languages such as Jade, EJS, etc.
- Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors such as Stylus, Less, etc.
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3
- Experience with data structure libraries
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
- Experience in cross-browser compatibility, and the responsive design of applications
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Proficiency in code versioning tools, such as Git
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Expert understanding of server-side logic and front-end performance optimization
- Experience in Unix/Linux environments, including basic commands and scripting
We are building a team of highly skilled ICT Professionals working either remote or from the Belgrade outsourcing center or relocated to Europe.
Our European offices are based in Antwerp, Belgium. We work closely with a network of ICT partners who execute projects in large, international and global organisations. We have secured active support from ICT federations, EU-Croatian business associations, innovation centers, public employment service agencies and government.
For candidates wishing to work long term in Europe we provide employment in the EU (Belgium, The Netherlands) and assist in the relocation once a long term agreement has been reached with a customer.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of experience in web development (we make rare exceptions if you are highly skilled)
- Experience with REST APIs and third-party libraries
- Fluency in English and the communication skills to effortlessly collaborate with engineering managers at EU software companies
- The ability to work full-time (40 hours/week) concurrently with EU time zones for a minimum of 4 hours/day
- Work in dynamic, friendly and pleasant working environment
- Professional improvement through working with global customers
- Participate in long and short term projects where your opinion will be valued
- Continuous interaction with latest technologies
- Encouragement of innovation..
- Competitive salary.
- For professionals who relocate: compensation according to the European directive as implemented by the Member States or higher depending assignment. Assistance with relocation.
Note 1: Senior software engineers, tech leads, and architects have access to even more opportunities at Solidum Vitae.
Note 2: This job add specifies requirements for Medior seniority. Don't hesitate to apply when Junior or Senior; highlight this in your application.
Note 3: Dont hesitate to apply if your hart pumps either to React.JS or more towards Node.JS. We need you both.
Solidum Vitae SRB d.o.o.
About Solidum Vitae d.o.o. Founded in 2016, in Belgrade. Solidum Vitae ICT Resourcing is an ICT (Information and Communications Technology) Service and Solution provider. We operate as a reliable outsourcing and relocation partner with best in class ICT professionals and consultants across all Industries. Solidum Vitae focuses on providing solutions to the increasing skills shortage in Europe. According to Eurostat 53% of enterprises experienced difficulties in 2019 when recruiting for ICT. Europe…Više o poslodavcu