Who are we?
Baya Dynamics (BD) is a small, growing, central London based design-tech start-up. We focus on producing immersive VR, AR, and mixed reality environments and data services to deliver innovative projects for our clients within the hospitality, leisure, and travel sectors.
We’re creatively adapting leading-edge video gaming technologies and enterprise systems to develop our services. We aim to make innovative and progressive changes in the architectural-visualisation landscape and bring global teams together through collaborative working tools.
We are looking for a forward-thinking person who's up for a challenge and has the experience, skills, and enthusiasm to do things differently.
What you’ll be doing
We are looking for experienced, enthusiastic and talented Realtime Artist to join our creative team to work on our exciting Hospitality VR projects. Successful candidate will be involved with all aspects of asset creation, look development and production of Virtual Reality sets. Candidate will have to show high level of artistic and technical skills, be able to take project from start to finish, understand and implement optimization techniques, have solid knowledge of real time techniques and technologies.
The candidate will work closely with the Creative Director to create complex assets, material and lighting scenarios as well to create real time photoreal UE environments. Good understanding and experience in game development, asset creation for games, look&feel development and understanding of real time limitations is essential for this role. Previous experience in working for high end hospitality clients is highly desirable for this role.
What we’re looking for
- Solid knowledge of Unreal Engine: Blueprint Scripting, asset creation, texturing and lighting
- 3D Studio Max modelling
- Proficient in UV Unwrapping
- Expert knowledge of advanced materials in Unreal Engine, RTX experience
- Expert knowledge in Lighting techniques in Unreal Engine
- The willingness to learn new tools and approaches when required
- Ability to take feedback and make changes as required
- Able to manage own time efficiently within a deadline
- Proactive with an enthusiastic can-do attitude
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Good attitude and ability to work and communicate with other team members
- You are able to demonstrate your experience with examples
- Experience in Substance painter and Designer texture creation techniques
- Unreal C++ scripting
- 3ds max ply modelling skills huge advantage
Baya Dynamics Ltd.
- Ujedinjeno Kraljevstvo, Inostranstvo, octagon point 5 cheapside