For our client, an established and reputable candy manufacturer from Dubai, Techmedia HR is searching for energetic, proactive and motivated receptionist to join their team.
Please note that this position requires relocation to Dubai for a minimum of 12 months.
To present a positive first impression of the organizations’ excellent service and high standards.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls.
- Provide accurate information in-person and via phone/email whenever it is needed.
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures).
- Order front office supplies and keep inventory of stock.
- Update calendars and schedule meetings.
- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at Experience Center premises.
- Following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges).
- Handling ticketing process including till and cash register.
- Direct visitors to the appropriate tour guide &/or office departments.
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing and faxing.
EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION & COMPETENCIES
- Proven work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar role.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. fax machines and printers).
- Professional attitude and appearance.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks ▪ Customer service attitude
High school degree; additional certification in Office Management is a plus.
- Flexibility to work a variety of shifts.
- English speaker.
INTERRELATIONSHIPS (COMMUNICATIONS & WORKING RELATIONSHIPS)
- Passion for providing extraordinary service.
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be outgoing and positive.
- Ability to work effectively within a team.
FRAMEWORK, BOUNDARIES & DECISION MAKING AUTHORITY
- To be communicated to the direct manager.
WORK ENVIRONMENT & PHYSICAL DEMANDS
- Factory - Experience Center - Location: Reception Area.
- Salary range: 1.000 - 1.200 EUR.
- Paid accommodation, health insurance, work permit expenses and transportation.
This job description is not exhaustive and limited to the guidelines above. All other items not enumerated are covered by the Policies and Procedures of the department/establishment, the Employee Handbook which may be revised at any date.
Techmedia Services doo is a licensed HR Agency.
Deadline for applications: 28.02.2020.