If you are fluent in English and love to research and write, if you have a passion for food and travel (although, for a start, you will only write about them based on what you find and read on the Internet, no lies), if you get along well with Google, if you are comfortable with working from home...
Join TasteAtlas (AtlasMedia Ltd.), a fast-growing European startup and an enthusiastic team of authors and researchers whose mission is to catalog the dishes and ingredients of the world, to save our grandmothers' traditional recipes from oblivion, and to encourage travelers to learn about different cultures through quality, authentic, local food.
We're currently looking for someone capable of writing gastronomy-related articles based on Internet research. Respectable research abilities to search the Internet for various information are more than welcome, as well as creativity and social media literacy.
What you will be doing:
- researching a given subject, whether a certain dish or a drink, then writing an in-depth piece about it;
- collaborating with the graphics department on creating various infographics intended for publishing on our website or social media channels;
- collaborating with our video production department on creating video recipes for publishing on our social media channels;
- data entry tasks.
We are looking for someone who has the following qualities:
- great command of the English language - native or bilingual proficiency;
- excellent researching skills;
- great communication skills;
- diligence and enthusiasm;
- pays attention to detail;
- available for full-time (40h/week) or at least part-time (20h/week) work.
What we offer:
- a permanent contract while working from home - flexible hours;
- initial salary based on what would satisfy your needs, plus the possibility of bonuses based on your performance promotion based on your performance;
- average salary: 500 - 1.000 EUR for full-time work, based on your experience.
If you're interested in this position, apply by sending your CV and describing yourself in a few sentences!
- Bugarska, Inostranstvo, Vitosha Bulevard 66, Sofia