Adecco is the world leader in human resource solutions with a comprehensive service offering that includes outsourcing, temporary & contract staffing as well as permanent recruitment. With 6700 offices in 70 countries and territories, the Adecco global workforce of 35.000 colleagues is focused every day on finding the right person to support our clients – wherever they have needs and wherever they are located. Due to further expansion of our team, we are seeking highly motivated candidates for the following position based in Belgrade:
The primary role of a Recruiter is to work on multiple staffing projects simultaneously across various facets of the industry while acting as point of contact towards Adecco`s Clients and taking charge over sourcing and placing candidates for the Clients` ongoing recruitment needs and vacancies within tight deadlines.
Delivery of recruitment projects
- Sourcing candidates and screening via phone and in-person interviews, for temporary and permanent positions
- Conducting in-depth interviews and testing with selected candidates
- Creating and updating candidates` database for various, mainly industrial and office, positions through different channels of recruitment
- Participates in mass recruitment projects
- Weekly reports related to activities and KPIs
Client relationship and candidate management
- Daily contacts with various clients regarding their employment needs, related to temporary and permanent positions.
- Continually seek to develop the business within existing clients through contacts with Line Managers.
- Build and maintain positive relationships with candidates to ensure accurate response to client needs and different employment opportunities