We are AMS. AMS is a global total workforce solutions firm founded in 1996. We enable organizations to thrive in an age of constant change by building, reshaping, and optimizing workforces. We do this through talent acquisition and contingent workforce management, internal mobility and skills development, and talent and technology advisory services. Our solutions are delivered by our 4500+ experts who live our passionate, bold, and authentic values. The ultimate aim is to help clients around Rad od kuće the world, including 100+ blue-chip companies, create workforces that are fluid, resilient, diverse, and differentiated. We call this true workforce dexterity—and we’re here to help you achieve it.
Are you looking to grow your career in an international environment and work with market leaders from various sectors all over the globe?
AMS is expanding into Serbia and we are currently looking for junior administrators with excellent knowledge of English and French or German, as well as previous experience in office/HR administration or customer service. If you’re a proactive person, who is passionate about delivering the best quality service and who wants to develop a career in HR and Recruitment Administration, we want to hear from you!
Location: Belgrade or remote
The recruitment process is a very important journey for both: the candidate and hiring manager. Proper administration of this process enables hiring being seamless and smooth and results in high satisfaction level of both parties.
As a part of the team, you will provide efficient and flexible administrative support to the recruitment process – including posting jobs and arranging interviews. Apart from core responsibilities, you will be acting as the point of contact for all queries relating to your area of responsibility.
Of course, you won’t be on your own! You’ll be joining a leading organisation in its field with an unparalleled history supporting global clients. We know what it takes to succeed, and we are here to support you all the way.
Do you think you have what it takes? Bring it!
Your role, as a Recruitment Administrator, will include:
- Managing the interview scheduling process.
- Revising job advertisements in accordance to pre-agreed guidelines and posting them on internal and external job boards.
- Performing other administrative tasks as and when required
- Updating and maintaining recruitment data in the system – updating candidate profiles, closing requisitions
- Building and maintaining strong working relationships between all parties including recruiters, hiring managers and other account stakeholders
- Ensuring stakeholders are continually updated on relevant processes
- Management of day-to-day queries ensuring all are dealt with in an effective and timely manner and escalated where necessary
- Participating in continuous improvement initiatives within the immediate team
Skills and Requirements:
- Fluency in English - both verbal and written - is a must
- Fluentcy in French or German (min. B2+/C1 level) - both verbal and written - is a must
- Strong motivation to join us and develop in the recruitment administration area.
- Attention to detail, excellent communication, organisational, problem solving and multitasking skills.
- Ability to effectively work in a team as well as individually.
- Experience in administration or customer services environment would be an asset.
- Operational knowledge of MS Office package (Word, Excel, Power Point)
What we offer:
AMS takes a total reward approach to compensation and benefits. Because ‘doing well’ can mean different things to different people, but increasingly it means taking a balanced, sustainable approach to life - and work.
- Exciting and stable career in a renowned, international organisation
- Excellent opportunities to grow in the multinational environment
- Possibilities to work remotely
- Opportunity to work on various international projects with market leaders from various sectors and countries
- Opportunity to get engaged in additional initiatives including Employer Branding,
- Corporate Social Responsibilities and Social Fund events or become an Internal Trainer
- Buddy – assistant, who will support you during your first weeks with us
At AMS you will work as part of a Client solution in a role that integrates with our other practise areas to deliver remarkable results. You’ll be part of a great team with global capabilities, setting a new direction as we creatively solve our Clients’ most pressing talent-related challenges.
You can innovate, be bold, and help us transform our Client’s operations.
We are AMS AMS is a global total workforce solutions firm founded in 1996. We enable organisations to thrive in an age of constant change by building, reshaping, and optimising workforces. We do this through talent acquisition and contingent workforce management, internal mobility and skills development, and talent and technology advisory services. Our solutions are delivered by our 4500+ experts who live our passionate, bold, and authentic values. The ultimate aim is to help clients around the…Više o poslodavcu