Established in 2011, Birdseye has pioneered the Remote Facility Supervision industry with a mission to make the world a safe place. Facilities across North America are signing long-term contracts to have their facilities supervised and/or secured by Birdseye’s dedicated team of more than 350 professionals.
Birdseye’s well-integrated technology solution eliminates the need for costly on-site security guards, administration staff, or even terminal managers. Our strong belief is that anything that can be digitized, can be outsourced. Birdseye has penetrated the transportation, automotive and multi-residential industries.
Birdseye is headquartered in Toronto with offices in the USA and Serbia. To learn more about our culture, kindly visit our website www.bvpserbia.com as well as our LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook pages.
About the Opportunity:
If you would like to get a glimpse of what the world will look like in 10 years, join our team today. As one of Canada's fastest-growing companies, you will be part of an energetic and ambitious team that takes pride in working together in a harmonious atmosphere.
We are looking for positive individuals that can thrive in a fast-paced environment as our company continues to grow at 50% every single year. Quick thinkers with proven track records would find our company a great fit. Our fast-growing customer base from various industries will expose you to a wide range of experiences.
- Manage and coach a team of internal recruiters.
- Manage a variety of different job searches and understand how to prioritize in a fast-paced environment with deadlines.
- Demonstrate ability to attract, influence, negotiate, and close hard to find passive talent through your expertise in Recruiting and passion for the business.
- Manage the full-cycle recruiting process from initial kickoff meetings with stakeholders to sourcing, screening, interviewing, testing, closing, and facilitating offers for a wide range of roles (junior, senior and executive)Create and publish job ads in various portals
- Track hiring metrics including time-to-hire, time-to-fill and source of hire.
- Coordinating with other departments to ensure a smooth transition from training to work.
- Train and advise hiring managers on interviewing techniques and assessment methods.
- Host and participate in job fairs.
- Follow up with candidates throughout the hiring process.
- Updating and organizing Applicant Tracking Systems and other HR data accurately and in a timely manner.
- Arranging and conducting theoretical and practical training sessions.
- Overlooking background verification of desired candidates.
- Hands-on experience with Applicant Tracking Systems and HR databases.
- Experience with (phone and in-person) interviews, candidate screening and evaluation is essential.
- 3-5 years of previous experience as a Recruiter or Recruitment Manager
- Knowledge of labor legislation.
- University degree in Human Resources Management, Organizational Psychology, or related field.
- Outstanding organizational skills with good attention to detail.
- Proactive, outgoing personality with a high level of adaptability and a can-do attitude.
- Readiness to work weekends and afternoon shifts as needed.
- Professional English speaking and writing proficiency is a must.
Employee Compensation Package & Perks
- Opportunity to be part of a team of ambitious, talented people with diverse backgrounds and style.
- Stock appreciation rights after the initial 6 months probationary period.
- We are all striving to continuously learn and improve.
- Opportunity to be creative and innovative, we love new ideas.
- Company organized events (football, carting, parties, company hangouts, etc.).
- Annual Performance Reviews.
- Bonuses for employees with children.
- Dynamic and modern office space including a spacious lounge where employees can relax and enjoy.
- Video games, pool, darts and foosball.
BVP is one of the fastest-growing companies focusing on virtual management, security, administrative, and operational improvement services. The company is headquartered in Toronto and operates across North America, with the Operations center in Belgrade, Serbia, employing over two hundred employees to deliver maximum service, virtually.Our comprehensive virtual management, security, operations, and administration assistance services have been keeping businesses safe and running more efficiently…Više o poslodavcu