KROMBERG & SCHUBERT is a global industrial group primarily active in automotive industry that provides its products to the largest European car manufacturers (VW, BMW, AUDI, Mercedes, Skoda...).
It employs over 48.000 people worldwide in more than 40 different locations.
Our clients in Krusevac are part of Volkswagen Group. At this moment we employ more than 1300 people.
Our Company is looking for a candidate who will become a part of our team for the position: RECRUITMENT OFFICER
Job description and line of supervision
The job holder is in charge and responsible for recruitment and selection process with taking care of documenting the process.
Reports directly to HR Manager.
The daily responsibilities include, but are not limited to
- Preparation and updating of recruitment and selection plan
- Preparation and announcement of job advertisements
- Participation in selection process and making reports
- Making interview agenda, communication with candidates and taking care about documentation of the selection process
- Cooperates with Leasing agencies and NSZ and other external stakeholders
- Supports all other HR activities on request of the superior
- Participating in motivation activities
- Supports evaluation and feedback process in the company
- University degree, VI or VII degree
- Good knowledge of Labour Law
- Good communication and rhetorical skills
- Good visual and presentation capabilities
- Proper action in conflict situations
- Fluent English
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel
Kromberg & Schubert Srbija d.o.o. Kruševac
- Srbija, Kruševac, Bruski put 19
- PIB: 109664566