Aptiv, formerly known as Delphi, is an advanced technology company with a proven history of enabling mobility. We’re dedicated to bringing the next generation of autonomous vehicles, smart cities and connectivity to life.
To support our team at the manufacturing plant in Novi Sad we are currently looking for:
- University degree in HR or related field
- Minimum 2 year experience in recruitment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent multitasking and planning skills
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office
- Fluent in English language
- Active driver
- Interesting career in a leading, world-recognized company
- Opportunity to professional growth and personal development in an international environment
- Ability to implement own ideas and solutions
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinating recruitment and selection processes according to the hiring plan
- Identifying and managing best pipelines for recruitment
- Creating and posting job advertisements
- Screening resumes, scheduling interviews and interviewing candidates
- Maintaining recruitment database
- Preparing reports and supporting HR processes
- Participate in employment events, preparing and marketing
Please send your CV in English, including personal data protection clause by clicking.
Deadline for applications: 28.05.2019.