WHO WE ARE
A rather non-conventional, quite progressive software development company, started in 2010, led by people with 15+ years experience in IT, that focuses on custom software development, integration, a long-term partnership form of outsourcing, and the development of start-ups. We cooperate with top-notch foreign companies, which allows us to attract the best talent in town…
Want to grow in your career? You’ll really appreciate our structure. We have no foreign investors or management. In other words, there is no one out there dictating what we can or can’t do. ?
So, what do you think? Will you help us bring the best jobs to our town, and enjoy working on them with us?
- Headquarters: Košice city, Slovakia
- Branches: Buesno Aires, Argentina; Southampton, United Kingdom
- Number of employees: 100-149
- Our webpage: https://hotovo.com/
- About us: https://hotovo.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/HOTOVO-in-a-nutshell-2021.pdf
WHAT YOU WILL DO?
Is your head full of ideas that could help people around you? Do you have a passion for the IT world? Are you looking for a new and exciting opportunity? The right time to join our team ;)
We are looking for a new member of our HR office to help us upgrade the HOTOVO team!
As a Staffing Coordinator, you will assist in recruiting and hiring new colleagues. You will be responsible for finding and attracting talents with the goal to fulfil the company's hiring needs. Ultimately, you will ensure our company recruits and retains qualified employees, while nurturing a healthy and productive work environment. Considering the global business presence of HOTOVO, you will be looking for the best talents from all over the world.
If you’re interested, we’d like to meet you!
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
- Advertising job openings across multiple channels (e.g. job boards, careers pages and social platforms) according to company needs & desired skills.
- Sourcing potential candidates on LinkedIn and other platforms on local and international markets. Ensuring there are enough candidates in the pipeline.
- Manage candidates’ information through the whole selection process in our Applicant Tracking System.
- Conduct pre-employment screening, like getting references and performing background checks.
- Organize interviews.
- Ensure an active communication pipeline via personalized recruiting messages to applicants and candidates.
- Prepare regular hiring status reports.
- Participate in the Onboarding process for the new hires.
- Attend job fairs and help to organize in-house recruitment events.
- Be a part of the team developing GREAT SOFTWARE with industry leaders and innovators like Atlassian, Red Hat, Salesforce and many others.
- Have a chance to bring your own ideas and influence how things are done.
- Help us bring extraordinary people under one roof of HOTOVO all around the world.
- Enjoy great coffee, beer, table foosball, game nights, movie & docu nights, bike or hike trips, and join the Hotovo table tennis team,... check out our @hotovocompany FB or Instagram ;-)
PERKS & BENEFITS
- Enjoy the exciting start-up atmosphere and work for a stable software company at the same time
- Hotovo learning activities
- Flexible working hours for sure
- And of course a great salary corresponding to your skills and hairstyle
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE CANDIDATES
You are smart, talented, enthusiastic, reliable, good looking and modest :) and have...
- Proven work experience as a Staffing Coordinator or similar role in the IT industry
- Detail & Deadline-oriented
- Excellent communication skills (including also listening ) to effectively speak to candidates and write reports
- Feel comfortable communicating with people from different cultures, with different backgrounds and personalities
- Able to successfully manage multiple priorities and assignments
- Ability to work independently
- English language, minimum level B2
- Being familiar with recruitment procedures to screen and interview prospective candidates (phone screening, structured interviews and tests)
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases
- Good knowledge of labour legislation
INFORMATION ABOUT SELECTION PROCESS
Apply with a CV and perhaps with some motivation info (in case it's more than a desire for the best job in town :) ).
WHO WE ARE A rather non-conventional, quite progressive software development company, started in 2010, led by people with 15+ years experience in IT, that focuses on custom software development, integration, a long-term partnership form of outsourcing, and the development of start-ups. We cooperate with top-notch foreign companies, which allows us to attract the best talent in town… Want to grow in your career? You’ll really appreciate our structure. We have no foreign investors or management.…Više o poslodavcu