(* Оnly CV's on English language will be taken into consideration)
- Direct and manage plant operations for production, maintenance and quality
- Coordinate plant activities through the planning with departmental managers to ensure the total manufacturing objectives are accomplished in a timely and cost effective manner.
- Develop and control profits, plans and budget.
- Performs duties in a safe manner in compliance with all local, state, and federal regulations and company policies.
- Monitors all safety and compliance standards and ensure all are met or exceeded.
- Manages the daily activities and performance of assigned personnel/department.
- Ensures that production, quality, quantity and compliance standards are being met.
- Conducts quality control inspections, track issue(s) and resolution to ensure all work is completed properly to meet safety, quality and production goals.
- Provides hands-on supervision of the assigned personnel/area. Trains and directs employees to improve their overall performance
- Conducts safety checks on equipment. Identifies problems, troubleshoots equipment and performs necessary steps to correct them.
- Ensures the daily housekeeping plan is followed in assigned areas and that all areas are cleaned effectively.
- Ensures all operating systems are performing normally and report any problems to the maintenance department and Management.
- Operates plant equipment as needed to ensure production needs are met.
- Hires staff to fill vacant positions in a timely manner, perform and conduct performance evaluations, monitor and track employee attendance, complete disciplinary actions/meetings and all other required documentation relating to performance management.
- Maintains proper records and files including all compliance and personnel records.
- Maintains a positive work atmosphere by performing and communicating in a manner that promotes good relationships with employees, co-workers, and management.
- Conducts employee observations to ensure safety and procedures are being followed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Experience in PET recycling industry is necessary
- General knowledge of plant operation/manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of recycling industry
- Must be able to work without supervision and be an independent self-starter.
- Ability to supervise a diverse work force including equipment operators, laborers and their work processes.
- Multi-tasking individual with the ability to keep several processes efficiently flowing continually.
- Ability to obtain certifications to operate heavy equipment, small equipment, and other plant equipment.
- Must possess basic computer for automated processes, data collection and office related programs for performing evaluations, disciplinary actions and e-mail.
- Strong mechanical aptitude with the ability to understand how the plant equipment operates in order to make appropriate system and component adjustments.
- Ability to perform physical requirements of the job (prolonged physical exertions, including standing, sitting, walking, lifting, pushing, pulling, squatting, bending, kneeling, and climbing).
- Ability to work overtime, weekends and/or holidays. Must be flexible to work various shifts to support operations and respond to emergencies or client requests.
- Additional skills may be required to perform additional task(s) specific to work location, department or line of business.
- Legally eligible to work in Serbia
- Experience in PET recycling production is must
- University Diploma or equivalent.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
- Must be able to read and speak the English language well enough to communicate, understand, and respond to questions, instructions, signs, signals, and safety training.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- We are offering an attractive salary and the opportunity for someone willing to take a corporate position in a fast paced and international environment.
We are a newly established PET Recycling company based in Belušić, Rekovac. We are an international company that works with many others countries like Italy, Turkey, Germany, Greece, China... Our goal is to create positive ambient for our team and introduce and develop modern technologies and ensure attainment of Environmental Quallity, wich will be safer and healtier for present and future generationas.Više o poslodavcu